Aqua card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently gotten myself in to a bit of a mess with this card and have been charged month after month only to still be over my limit. I owe £2640 my limit is £2600 i have been paying this card for 6 months when it was roughly over by £20 but my debt is growing not going down.

It has got to the point where i am paying almost £100 a month for nothing.

That's £600 i have paid in the last 6 months only to be still overdrawn. And have actually paid nothing towards the debt by the time they charge me.My interest and charges were £96 this month out of £94 this month, this is total robbery.:-x

I cannot continue like this i have contacted them now twice and they have given me deaf ear about stopping my interest for say 6 months. I have now cancelled my d/d as there is nothing i else i can see possible. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Denis

Hi thanks for your concern,

No i don't have those things. But i have requested them in my recent communication explaining my situation and their predicament as i say i have not actually defaulted yet but i am in the process of doing so. Way to expensive, Ii don't need the hassle for my credit rating but what else can i do?

It may be in your best interest to default as it will then be passed to a collection agent and the interest and charges will stop. At this point you can dispute the amount outstanding and pursue recovery of the charges to reduce the balance. You can then offer an affordable repayment.

If PPI is included go for that as well.

REMEMBER NO TALKING TO DEBT COLLECTION AGENTS ON THE TELEPHONE. (EVER)

Edited by Crocdoc