parking eye parking charge notice - Claim form now Issued

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3910 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi. I have read many posts on this site regarding this company,

i myself received a notice today to pay £60.00 within 14 days or a £100 fine for parking in a doctors car park

i had a dental appointment and could not park due to fire services doing routine work on the street

i drove around awhile them remembered the doctors had a fair sized car park it looked empty so parked in there,

it was dark and i didnt notice any signs to say the park was monitored, their camera has logged me as arriving at 16.22 and leaving at 17.17, which is right.

i know people say to ignore the notice but would this be at my peril. any advise would be very helpful.:-x

Thread moved.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

unless it says:

PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE

and ONLY THOSE THREE EXACT WORDS.

it is NOT A FINE & does not say the word fine

its a speculative invoice

and can safely be ignored if you wish.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 months later...

Back in dec 12 I parked in a local gp car park whilst attending a dental app. the usual parking place was taken over by the fire brigade servicing the water taps, it was very dark and raining and I did not see any notices either entering or leaving I was gone for 55mins and received a notice 3 days later demanding £100. or £60 if paid in 5 days I followed your advise and ignored then this week I have received two letters from Debt recovery plus saying I owe £150 and if I don't pay it will be passed to the land owners solicitor to commence county proceedings now I am scared husband says I must pay or else we will be in trouble with credit scoring etc advise please quick

• 3 weeks later...

Hi your story very similar to mine

I am too very nervous but have also followed the advise given on this site

(husband going mad says I must pay)

I parked In a doctors car park so I could attend a dentist appointment

the usual parking place was taken up with the fire brigade

it was dark and raining and I did not see the signs which are placed very low down on the entry to the car park,

I was gone for 45 mins supposed we have gone this far so we need to keep the faith good luck

Hi your story very similar to mine I am too very nervous but have also followed the advise given on this site (husband going mad says I must pay) I parked In a doctors car park so I could attend a dentist appointment the usual parking place was taken up with the fire brigade it was dark and raining and I did not see the signs which are placed very low down on the entry to the car park, I was gone for 45 mins supposed we have gone this far so we need to keep the faith good luck

Hi was yours with the same company's?

Yes absolutely Parking Eye and Debt Recovery plus. followed the exact same path as yours, again all dating back to Dec 2012 appears to have upped the anti as received the same letter last week and then again this week think I have left it too long now to pay up have to see it through certainly don't want to be paying out £150 for 55mins parking quite scared though:???:

Hi yes my letter says notice of litigation, just out of the blue was speaking to my son yesterday about this matter he had similar problems a couple of years ago he ignored and ignored and he says he hasn't heard anything now for around 18months which has given me a little hope

Hi yes my letter says notice of litigation, just out of the blue was speaking to my son yesterday about this matter he had similar problems a couple of years ago he ignored and ignored and he says he hasn't heard anything now for around 18months which has given me a little hope

Hope ur right Karen. Will u let me know if u recieve another letter and I will do the same.

It sounds like you two are falling into their trap - becoming concerned with legalise, mumbo jumbo, letters trying to scare you into making a voluntary gift to them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have received a claim form this morning from Northampton County Court asking for £165.00

what do I do now,

Ignore

really am very worried about this as originally,

my husband wanted me to pay in full in receipt of first notice

but I followed your advise how do I get out of this then

Hi received a letter back in Jan wanting £100 reduced to £60 if I paid immediately for parking in a doctors car park could see no signs etc as it dusk and raining very heavily followed the advise given on this site and after 6 letters thought I had heard the last of them then this morning I have received a claim from Northampton County Court, never been in bother before and am really worried now what do I do now ignore

karengreen, see addition to your identical posting, you do not ignore a court summons. Reply using the supplied form saying that the claim is denied in its entirety and that you will submit a full defence within the prescribed time. Then start your own thread telling us EXACTLY what the particulars of claim say so we can offer the best wording to defend the claim.