karengreen26

parking eye parking charge notice - Claim form now Issued

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2267 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi. I have read many posts on this site regarding this company,

i myself received a notice today to pay £60.00 within 14 days or a £100 fine for parking in a doctors car park

i had a dental appointment and could not park due to fire services doing routine work on the street

i drove around awhile them remembered the doctors had a fair sized car park it looked empty so parked in there,

it was dark and i didnt notice any signs to say the park was monitored, their camera has logged me as arriving at 16.22 and leaving at 17.17, which is right.

i know people say to ignore the notice but would this be at my peril. any advise would be very helpful.:-x

Thread moved.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

unless it says:

PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE

and ONLY THOSE THREE EXACT WORDS.

it is NOT A FINE & does not say the word fine

its a speculative invoice

and can safely be ignored if you wish.

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Who issued it?

According to the thread Parking Eye. Anyway to the OP it is not a fine and you can safely ignore

Didn`t notice parking eye in the title, Ignore and don`t contact. Smile its Christmas!

You just saved yourself £60-£100 from con artists!

Once more because it's Christmas...........ignore!! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

As three times before....ignore.

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Back in dec 12 I parked in a local gp car park whilst attending a dental app. the usual parking place was taken over by the fire brigade servicing the water taps, it was very dark and raining and I did not see any notices either entering or leaving I was gone for 55mins and received a notice 3 days later demanding £100. or £60 if paid in 5 days I followed your advise and ignored then this week I have received two letters from Debt recovery plus saying I owe £150 and if I don't pay it will be passed to the land owners solicitor to commence county proceedings now I am scared husband says I must pay or else we will be in trouble with credit scoring etc advise please quick

Hi your story very similar to mine

I am too very nervous but have also followed the advise given on this site

(husband going mad says I must pay)

I parked In a doctors car park so I could attend a dentist appointment

the usual parking place was taken up with the fire brigade

it was dark and raining and I did not see the signs which are placed very low down on the entry to the car park,

I was gone for 45 mins supposed we have gone this far so we need to keep the faith good luck

Hi your story very similar to mine I am too very nervous but have also followed the advise given on this site (husband going mad says I must pay) I parked In a doctors car park so I could attend a dentist appointment the usual parking place was taken up with the fire brigade it was dark and raining and I did not see the signs which are placed very low down on the entry to the car park, I was gone for 45 mins supposed we have gone this far so we need to keep the faith good luck

Hi was yours with the same company's?

Yes absolutely Parking Eye and Debt Recovery plus. followed the exact same path as yours, again all dating back to Dec 2012 appears to have upped the anti as received the same letter last week and then again this week think I have left it too long now to pay up have to see it through certainly don't want to be paying out £150 for 55mins parking quite scared though:???:

Hi yes my letter says notice of litigation, just out of the blue was speaking to my son yesterday about this matter he had similar problems a couple of years ago he ignored and ignored and he says he hasn't heard anything now for around 18months which has given me a little hope

Hi yes my letter says notice of litigation, just out of the blue was speaking to my son yesterday about this matter he had similar problems a couple of years ago he ignored and ignored and he says he hasn't heard anything now for around 18months which has given me a little hope

Hope ur right Karen. Will u let me know if u recieve another letter and I will do the same.

Yes not a problem will check in weekly every thursdayish, lets hope this will be the end of it, not holding my breath though are you

It sounds like you two are falling into their trap - becoming concerned with legalise, mumbo jumbo, letters trying to scare you into making a voluntary gift to them.

DR+ are at the harmless end of this business, they have no authority whatsoever so expect 3 letters and nothing more. All of the nasties in this section of the forum are parking control companies trying it on.

speak of the devil after I sent the above postie arrived with yet another letter from parking eye saying they would accept £100 and it would be best if I paid now to avoid any possible court action ???? tossers

I have received a claim form this morning from Northampton County Court asking for £165.00

what do I do now,

Ignore

really am very worried about this as originally,

my husband wanted me to pay in full in receipt of first notice

but I followed your advise how do I get out of this then

Hi I received a notice back in January and after contacting this site and following their advise I ignored and ignored up to 5 letters, this morning I received a claim from Northampton County Court for £165.00 what do I do now still ignore?

Hi received a letter back in Jan wanting £100 reduced to £60 if I paid immediately for parking in a doctors car park could see no signs etc as it dusk and raining very heavily followed the advise given on this site and after 6 letters thought I had heard the last of them then this morning I have received a claim from Northampton County Court, never been in bother before and am really worried now what do I do now ignore

karengreen, see addition to your identical posting, you do not ignore a court summons. Reply using the supplied form saying that the claim is denied in its entirety and that you will submit a full defence within the prescribed time. Then start your own thread telling us EXACTLY what the particulars of claim say so we can offer the best wording to defend the claim.