• Tweets

• Ok well thanks for the help it is appreciate. It’s Car Cash Point. Will press on with the FOS hopefully can salvage something from the situation. 
    • Hi   Sorry did not notice that. Yes I contacted them.immediately after getting their first letter (sent to wrong address) and they advised to send in proof which I did ( and have done  several times). They advised they do not have payment registered and did say the site may not have paid it to them. Is there anything I can do if I have used an unofficial site? 
    • Thanks.  The car was on lease and the leasing co have already grassed me up, so to speak!   I guess it is probably best to wait and see what POPLA have to say and then decide on strategy,  
    • Hang on with the letter till the experts come on, as bits that identify you as the driver definitely need to be changed and writing at all to Parking Lie might not be a good idea at this stage. PE will have sent their letters (IF they sent them) to the address your vehicle is registered with at the DVLA.  With you moving, that could explain the missing correspondence.  Watch out with the DVLA, if you don't update your details and they find out, it's a grand's fine! Yes, get on to the Holiday Inn area manager, and if they are useless, the CEO.  I reckon they will call their dogs off.   Edit - just reading PE's reply to you.  They are an utter disgrace (not a surprise I know).  They reckon you have broken some imaginary contract with them but refuse to give the details and say you have to contact a powerless third party.  Doubt a judge would be very impressed.
    • The later you leave it the more chance you have of receiving the claimants statement...which you can then use as a guide to refute their main points of claim.Drafting a statement in the absence of the claimants really leaves you in no mans land because you are not aware of their main points of claim on which they will rely on...or which you must refute.   Also as previously advised if they dont pay the hearing fee on time and they dont file or serve a statement on you....its a good indication that they do not intend to proceed so all your work has been in vain.   However it is good to be prepared and have a basic statement in case they do pay and do file at the death..leaving you little time to respond and counter.I think a mixture of the two you have already prepared would be the way forward however your point 1 with regards to hearsay evidence wont come into play until you actually receive their statement and if in fact they are relying on hearsay evidence..   Just for information Moriarty do not attend hearings they litigate using and relying on CPR 27.9   Non-attendance of parties at a final hearing 27.9 (1) If a party who does not attend a final hearing– (a) has given written notice to the court and the other party at least 7 days before the hearing date that he will not attend; (b) has served on the other party at least 7 days before the hearing date any other documents which he has filed with the court; and (c) has, in his written notice, requested the court to decide the claim in his absence and has confirmed his compliance with paragraphs (a) and (b) above, the court will take into account that party’s statement of case and any other documents he has filed and served when it decides the claim. (2) If a claimant does not – (a) attend the hearing; and (b) give the notice referred to in paragraph (1), the court may strike out(GL) the claim. So and if you do receive their statement it must include notice as per above.(CPR 27.9(1) Andy
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2493 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i know this is for general messages but i have read the introduction now on how to post a question and still cant find it any advise:|

bi jove i think ive got it

Good stuff :peace: just shout if you need a hand :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

hi it thicko again i sussed how to post but now my main enquirey is dominated by my thicko querie how do i remove my first post.

which thread are you talking about?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

I think Karen is referring to this thread. :wink:

Karen, what is the general gist of your query (e.g. council tax, housing, employment, debt)...if you just reply to this, I'll link you to where you need to post. :-)

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

There is no "main enquiry" on this thread though.

She has started another thread here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?376270-parking-eye-parking-charge-notice

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

Ooooooh, my bad...should have checked the posts under the user name. :oops:

Looks like there's no problem, then. :)

• Haha 1

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

I love the title of this thread :-D

• Confused 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

hi everyone thanks for your comments its the message about them devils Parking eye still not sure wether to ignore, has anyone taken them to conclussion, anyone actually been taken to court. really worried as dont owing

As you now have your own thread running on this issue I am closing this one as information will only get duplicated.

You have the answers on your thread...ignore them.

Thread closed

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2493 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you