Camaro3

Aqua Card (Halifax) + Non delivery

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2544 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone,

Over the course of the last six weeks I have sent 3 letters to Aqua customer services (which is in Halifax). All letters by recorded delivery. Non of the letters have been delivered, the Royal Mail website says they are all being proceesed through their system for delivery.

I can understand if they lost one letter, but three?, or am I being paranoid? Any suggestions on my next move?

Have checked you have correct post codes and or PO Box numbers.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Just rechecked, first two letters, the last letter of the post code is wrong, should be HX1 2RG and I have put 2RE, but the address (Trinity Road) is correct. Corrext post code on last letter is correct. Aqua don't have a po box. Have spoken to customer service at Royal Mail who assured me they use the whole address for delivery not just postcode. (By the way checked on sat nav difference is less than half a mile).

Raise a formal complaint with Royal Mail.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Thanks, Brigadier, will do.

I sent two letters to NatWest Credit Card at Southend. Neither ever showed delivered on Royal Mail but both were. I think some places that receive bulk deliveries don't show on the tracking system.

Love your enemies - it drives them crazy.

Thanks to Bobby Thompson (1911-1988) for the user name:"Let them knock, the paint lasts longer than the skin".

nec temere nec timide

So far, all done free for friends:

Cabot - F&F reduced debt by £7700 (70%)

NatWest - PPI claim - £1,800

NatWest - PPI claim - £6,200

NatWest - PPI claim - £3,000

Co-op Bank - PPI claim - £5,200

Halifax - PPI claim - £2,800

NatWest - debt identified as statute barred - £1,900

NatWest - debt identified as statute barred - £2,700

NatWest - loan identified as unenforceable - £13,400

That's only the payments and processing centre, use the head office address.