Sign in to follow this  
WebMaster

Refund on driving experience

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2495 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Friend of mine bought one of those driving experiences for her boyfriend (for Christmas) then split up with him a couple of weeks later. I've been given the job of figuring out if she can get a refund, and since I don't have a clue, I'm delegating the job to you lot:

She bought it online in the form of a voucher, which the recipient can then redeem. So at the moment no car/course/date has been booked. The site's T&C say:

Driving Sensation is happy to offer a refund within 7 days of purchase subject to an administration charge of £30 on return of the voucher purchased. After 7 days no refund will be available although you may be able to transfer your experience to a different date with more than 3 weeks notice, subject to a £30 administration fee.

The DSR cooling off period is 7 days anyway, isn't it? Seems a bit harsh trying to charge 30 quid for something that is already your legal right.

Anyway, she's had the voucher for about 2 weeks now. Anything much she can do please?

Sign in to follow this