Refund on driving experience

WebMaster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Friend of mine bought one of those driving experiences for her boyfriend (for Christmas) then split up with him a couple of weeks later. I've been given the job of figuring out if she can get a refund, and since I don't have a clue, I'm delegating the job to you lot:

She bought it online in the form of a voucher, which the recipient can then redeem. So at the moment no car/course/date has been booked. The site's T&C say:

Driving Sensation is happy to offer a refund within 7 days of purchase subject to an administration charge of £30 on return of the voucher purchased. After 7 days no refund will be available although you may be able to transfer your experience to a different date with more than 3 weeks notice, subject to a £30 administration fee.

The DSR cooling off period is 7 days anyway, isn't it? Seems a bit harsh trying to charge 30 quid for something that is already your legal right.

Anyway, she's had the voucher for about 2 weeks now. Anything much she can do please?