Totally going out on a limb, BUT, re-writing the SANTA BABY song............ Please join in

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry, this was a stupid thread to start,

Link, 1st crud, Cabot............ I've been fighting them for years........... I am fighting them off, but aint winning. I'm strong because of this site, I have power, but they have more money........ I cant win..............

I can't even claim unfair dismissal at work, because my grounds for discrimination aren't regulated.............

My family will be better off with me gone

It seems the only option.

Thanks CAG for your support over the years...........I've had enough

Bye x

Hey up2mears. Your family need you. If things are that bad ring the Samaritans 08457 909090.

I know things can look even worse at this time of year but there's always a way through. Keep strong. X

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

On CAG we can support you with the practical business of dealing with your financial problems.

We can not help you overcome the emotional difficulties this is causing for you. As I've said you could try The Samaritans, and there are more contact details here.

Their number is 08457 90 90 90 and their website is at http://www.samaritans.org/

I would also advise you consider seeing your doctor.

I am going to close this thread - but please do start another one and tell us what the situation is and what help you need in the appropriate forums and we will try to advise you.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks