avfc2012

MMF - Wage Day Advance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1548 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

What about what they say about the agreement, isn't that illegal? Surely the date of the agreement that matches the date of the payment is the original?

I'm not too sure about the aspects of a rolling agreement. That sort of agreement is very very rare in PDL's. Since by their very nature, they are short term loans, which mean they require a new agreement for each loan. Most PDL's offer this by text. They already have your details, so if you text them for another loan, you agree to them processing the info and the text acts as a digital signature.

Rolling agreements though sound very very suspicious to me, and perhaps could be seen as trying to get around OFT guidance or various other regulations.

Hopefully someone with more indepth knowledge can advise.

In the meantime, can you post up the terms and conditions of the agreement? Preferably in PDF form?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Nothing has happened since January.

I dont have the T's & C's only what has been uploaded on here is what I have from WDA & MMF.

I havent heard a thing, no letters, no text's, no emails but entry still on my report.

I've just had a phone call and 2 emails from these!!! its been well over a year since i heard anything from them

They seem to have started up again but hopefully in a less aggresive way. I know Noddy has been contacted by them, couldn't happen to a nicer man

I've responded with an email telling them to stop calling & submitted all of the letters I sent them first time round.

So it has taken them a year to respond - and now they have finally removed the entry from my credit report!!!!

(Plus the other entry they talk about has been removed - which I find quite strange)