MMF - Wage Day Advance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not too sure about the aspects of a rolling agreement. That sort of agreement is very very rare in PDL's. Since by their very nature, they are short term loans, which mean they require a new agreement for each loan. Most PDL's offer this by text. They already have your details, so if you text them for another loan, you agree to them processing the info and the text acts as a digital signature.

Rolling agreements though sound very very suspicious to me, and perhaps could be seen as trying to get around OFT guidance or various other regulations.

Hopefully someone with more indepth knowledge can advise.

In the meantime, can you post up the terms and conditions of the agreement? Preferably in PDF form?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 5 months later...

Nothing has happened since January.

I dont have the T's & C's only what has been uploaded on here is what I have from WDA & MMF.

I havent heard a thing, no letters, no text's, no emails but entry still on my report.

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...

So it has taken them a year to respond - and now they have finally removed the entry from my credit report!!!!

(Plus the other entry they talk about has been removed - which I find quite strange)