Whats the Email address of the CEO of Fashion World ???

mandyjay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello is there anybody that knows who the CEO of Fashion World is and there Email address -

I have been treated so badly by Fashion World today - I will explain -

Today I got a letter from S C Gray Solicitors Ltd saying Fashion World had passed my debt over to them and I needed to pay within so many days ect I was really shoked by this because since the end of last year with the help of the CAB I have been paying Fashion World £5 a month by standing order through my bank account -

I checked with my bank and they told me I have paid every month since it was set up so I phoned Fashion World to find out what was going on and to make sure they had been recieving the payments going from my bank -

I spoke to a lady asked her if Fashion World had recieved any of my money she replied " yes we have recieved every payment from you by standing order " I said thats great have I missed any payments ??? she said " No none at all " I then said thats great but can you then explain to me why you have transfered my debt to this S C Gray Solicitors Ltd company if I have paid every month without missing any payments at all - She said " well its because your only paying £5 a month so we sold your debt off to a 3rd party to get the money back from you " I said I beg your pardon !!!! I am paying £5 a month by standing order , it was all set up with the help of the debt adviser at the CAB everything was sent by letter stating it was ok - I then told the lady that the reason I was only paying £5 a month is because I am disabled and I don't work I am on disability benefits and this was the most I could afford - She then started talking over the top of me louder saying " you didn't fill in the form we sent you " ummmm What form ??? I haven't had a form from you , or any letter saying you hadn't recieved the a form - The only letters I have had from Fashion World is stating how my balance was going ... I told her it isn't my fault if I haven't had the form she said well this is why we sold your debt off -

So without telling me - Without any letters stating I hadn't returned a form because if I'd had a letter stating this I would of contacted them explaining I'd not had any form in the first place - she finished with well there's nothing I can do about it then asked me to do a customer survey on her performance .... I hung up !!!! She didn't explain to me what I should do now or should I canel my standing order going to Fashion world ...

So I phoned up S C Gray Solicitors Ltd and spoke to a very friendly man who helped me sort everything out - I set up a new standing order for payments to go to them and he told me to go into my bank tomorrow to cancel my standing order to Fashion World so they wouldn't get anymore money from me .... This man also told me his company don't buy debt from companies they are given the details to follow the debt through -

As I said I am disabled and my illnesses are made alot worse by stress so having a letter from a debt collection company has made me feel very ill and I am completely drained by it all feeling sick and on edge by all of this ...

So I want to complain firstly about my account getting passed to a debt company for no reason and secondly because of the way the lady spoke to me on the phone she was so rude to me ...

If anybody knows the email address or any other contact info would be great Thankyou :)

Amanda

[email protected]

edit: The "debt collectors" will happily take money off you. Make sure interest is frozen!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

So your outstanding amount is still with Fashion World and not with this 'White' debt collector.

Don't pay the debt collector, carry on paying Fashion World.

If they had sold the debt on, you must be told the details in a letter.

How much was the original amount, how much have you paid and how much do they say is outstanding ?

You shouldn't really do things on the phone, they enjoy winding people up, tell you things they wouldn't dare put in a letter and then deny what they said if challenged.

My debt is with fashion world but they have said they passed the debt off to this company so wont accept any money from me the only people that will is the S C gray solicitors the ones that wrote me the letter, It seems fashion world have washed there hands of me , I have ask the man from the solicitors to send me all the details in letter form - so waiting for that first then I was going back to the CAB to ask them what to do next .... Thankyou for your reply :)

I wonder how much of this debt is made up from unlawful charges?

Again, nothing over the phone... things will be said and later denied.

You say "they passed the debt off to this company" have you had a "notice of assignment"?

Personally I would never deal with a dca, but if you are happy to, make sure nothing gets added to the total balance, and make sure interest is frozen and any unlawful charges are taken off the balance.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Thankyou - I had nothing from Fashion World but when I spoke tp them on the phone they told me they had passed my debt over to this 3rd party company to collect it from me which I don't mind I was just not very happy Fashion world had done all this even though I hadn't missed any payment and not told me anything about it but I'd rather not deal with Fashion World anymore because they have treated me like dirt - Thanks for your help I will make sure no charges are on top and my debt amount is frozen and no more added to it .

Thanks again Amanda :)