Marino13

Quick question about how your bank contacts you...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2495 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am currently trying to negotiate with NRAM over a temporary reduced mortgage payment, which I originally asked about, in writing, in October.

After completing the income form, writing 3 times etc I have paid 50% of the mortgage this month, and asked for them to put in writing, if they accept or reject the offer, what they would accept etc

I have had one letter, in which they rejected my offer, and made no other offer beyond 'ring us'. I had asked that all contact be in writing only (after some fiascos in the past), yet since their letter they have not written anything to me just rang 3 times.

If I ask, do they not have to deal with you in the way you specify? I may have to reluctantly speak to them by phone, but that only ever benefits them. I want a paper trail.

Any views on this would be appreciated.