MotormileFinance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have been receiving texts and phone calls from these people .

I know there is a debt but at the moment I can not afford to pay it but will come to an arrangement soon.

What is getting to me is that I have emailed them asking for all communication to be in writing only yet they haven't written, just one email then phone calls and texts.

Its embarrassing as people ask me who is on the phone and who the text is from.

I am normally so open about things that I hate having to lie . How can i stop them?

Hi Welcome to CAG, I'm working on complaint about the conduct of MMF at present, a very large percentage of the debts they are chasing are very old and most seem to be statute barred, so if you can let us have the detail of the debt it will be most useful.

Meanwhile to stop thephone calls send the following letter by recorded delivery.

Mr. Neil Petty

Director MMF Ltd.

Ref: use theirs.

Dear Mr Petty.

Formal Complaint.

I refer to the undue requency and quantity of thelephone call and text message seny by MMF, this now amounts to harassment as I have previously stated that I will deal with this matter in writting by post only.

I am sure you are aware of the OFT Guidance on Debt Collection 2003/2012 and the section regarding the alleged debtor wishes as to how when or where they want to be contacted, to remedy this you will now remove all landline and mobile telephone numbers you hold relating to me from your systems.

Please note I do not acknowledge any debt to MMF Ltd or any company you may claim to represent.

Send Recorded Delivery check receipt.

Let us now the detail of this debt please.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Ok get the letter sent, imo MMF are digging themselves in to deep pile of do do the way they are acting.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Just an update,had two emails,first offering nearly 50% for quick settlement or 40% over two months,next offering monthly repayment plan.

I have printed off most of the emails i have had and copied everything just waiting for the prepaid envelope from BCCA. Stage 2of complaints procedure.I know it's no excuse but they have earned a lot of money off me when i was rolling over or settling and increasing the loan so they could write this off and still be in profit.