Nomore Baloney

What should I get back from a SAR?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2495 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm being mithered by a collection agency.

I sent them a SAR and in response they have sent me a small file of mainly screenshots of their correspondence to me plus copies of letters I have sent to them. In the text of their screenshots it also has the word 'deleted' inserted in various places.

It does not have ANY of the following:

Notice of assignment and method of its service

Default notices

Copy of application form

Copy of executed (or any form) of agreement.

Copies of annual statements.

No mention of asking a couple of their office sharing partners to also correspond with me.

The SAR was from a template on CAG, here's an excerpt:

"This Subject Access Request includes - but is not limited to any data you hold about me in respect of any matter and held in any form including notes, screen notes, recordings, internal correspondence andexternal correspondence."

I feel they must have more information but have chosen not to supply. If they do not have more information then surely they do not have sufficient basis to chase me. Or am I missing something?

who did you send the sar to. a sar must be sent to the original creditor. a dca wont have all the correct info.