DavidN

Esa 3

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2552 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Sorry this is in the wrong place. I did try to post it under ESA but couldn't for the life of me find how to do it!!!:???:

Having finally received the ESA3 form from DWP, my question is, do I need to complete both mine and 'my partner' sections?

My ESA runs out at the end of December and I am now wondering (and worrying) what to do next. We will not qualify for income based as my wife has a small 'inheritance' from her late mothers estate which takes us over the £16K threshold. I was thinking of applying for JSA - again? I am 65 in June next and JCP have virtually written me off insomuch that they have told me that interviews with an adviser are 'voluntary' at my age. Basically they don't want to know and they don't really give a s**t that you don't have the means to live. I am 'officially' still under the care of the hospital having suffered a major heart attack last New Years Eve. Whilst the medication I am now on (after several attempts) seems to be working now.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

David

You may be able to claim pension credit instead. This is more generous in terms of savings and income.

Just moving this over to the Benefits forum where it should get more replies.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Yes you would be required to declare your partner and all relevant income and saving on form ESA3.

Possible entitlement to pension credit as posted above so maybe worth considering this as an alternative.

https://www.gov.uk/pension-credit/overview

Many thanks to all. I thought that would be the case. I will ring JCP today and ask about JSA.

Many thanks to all. I thought that would be the case. I will ring JCP today and ask about JSA.

Did you read the posts? There is no maximum capital threshold for pension credit - enquire about this first.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop