jaephillips

Autonet Insurance Charged me almost £200 for a policy THEY cancelled

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2472 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Took out a policy with autonet. Received a letter stating that the insurer no longer wished to insure me as they received notification of a previous claim - which I told them about on the quotation form! Said I had to take another policy through them otherwise i would face admin charges. New quotes jumped from £500 to over £1000! Told them I wouldn't pay that. Was then slapped with almost £200 in admin charges for a policy which lasted 6 days!! Also, lines were NOT open on a saturday - they are still arguing with me that they were! Had to take a week off work as i have no insurance! Want to warn other people of this insurance company!

Moved to the insurance section