advise please (assessor competence)

start11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,Not sure exactly if this is the right place to get answers but hopefully somebody could help me?Ive recently paid a lot of money to a limited company in order to attend a course and gain a specific qualification however it turns out that the assessor has no external qualification, passed no assessor course and is only 'in-house' appointed. Im concerned about this and ive raised it to the company however they have just given me the brush off saying 'they can assure me, its ok'. Doesn't seem right to me so when I asked for any proof of competence, they didn't not provide any. Would they be governed by somebody (ombudsman?) or is there something I can do? Just worried that this qual means nothing after all that money

start11 welcome to The Consumer Action Group community.

You haven't received any replies to your problem yet so you might be better off posting your story again directly in the sub-forum which deals with your kind of situation. You will get lots of support there.

Also, spend some time looking round the forum. Once you understand the layout, you will be able to get best use from this Consumer Community. It is a big forumm and may take some time. But it will be worth doing.

Good luck.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.

• 3 weeks later...