Sign in to follow this  
leigh04

LO by severn trent

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2497 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Right

we had a L.O made by severn trent back in sept 2012 but upon investigating the amount ( done today) i have since found out that £600 odd pound was carried over from a previous address,bill date 1.4.08 to 31.03.09 and 01.04.09 to 29.08.09 ( this date is the 600 carried over) .

We moved from the said property in sept 08 to the new property.

I also found out that on the L.O we were billed upto march 2012 when we left that property Jan 2012.

So we have a total bill outstanding for 2 properties on one L.O but with the wrong amount as we are paying for bills we dont even own.

How do we get this liability order stopped or changed.

Spoken to severn trent and they are as confused as me and have asked me to send in both tenancy agreements for the different properties.

Help please....

Sign in to follow this