PayPal

Angelskye
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4147 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

has anyone had bad experiences with PayPal???

I recently sold digital currency through eBay and was paid through PayPal only to then have approx £900 refunded

to buyers stating they either had their eBay/ PayPal accounts hacked and the most recent being chargebacks

I now have over £600 off a negative balance and have now closed bank accounts

PayPal don't protect sellers for intangible items but they also don't protect the buyers but they r still refunding the buyers how can I resolve this

strange

i had that happen to me and i got the money back after they confirmed

it was a fraud.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

As you mention ebay/payal and that the seller states their accounts were hacked what address were your digital currency sent to. I ask this as i wonder if it was the sellers ebay/paypal account then has the seller refunded the digital currency if sent to their account.

Something else to remember you were never at fault here it was the seller for having their accounts with ebay/paypal hacked as far as you were concerned you were actually dealing with that seller.

You need to report this as Fraud to Paypal as this fraud was committed due to the seller letting their account which they are legally responsible for to be hacked and as far as you were concerned you were legitimately dealing with that seller.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group