style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2500 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My family have been put through HELL due to the actions of AVIVA INSURANCE, [see below], so I recently contacted my bank HALIFAX to beg them to refund the last 5 years of bank charges based on their moral obligation to offer a duty of care and help a long standing customer and his family, who have been seriously financially disadvantaged due to the actions of AVIVA INSURANCE over the same period of time.

I contacted my branch manager, who knew our full history and who was fully aware of our long standing predicament and was sympathetic, but she explained it was out of her hands.

Halifax head office confirmed on Friday 14th December 2012 that they would not refund any bank charges because they were legal and part of the T. & C.'s of our account. They explained they were sympathetic to our situation but the answer was no!

I explained that our long standing stuation is extraordinary and my family continue to suffer, but based on my belief that our 5 year fight against AVIVA INSURANCE will soon receive the full glare of media attention, [our story and my film 'SHAFTED BY AVIVA INSURANCE!' is being considered by a number of UK newspaper and tv media outlets], I suggested that it would benefit The Halifax greatly to refund these charges, thereby supporting a family who have been 'SHAFTED BY AVIVA INSURANCE!'

They reiterated their decision...NO!

'shafted by aviva insurance!'

youtu.be/KWn8G9L21z8

'SHAFTED BY AVIVA INSURANCE!' [You Tube]

One man fights to protect his family and his home against AVIVA INSURANCE!

After 5 long years of fighting AVIVA INSURANCE and with Christmas 2012 almost upon us, our home remains in a ruined state, my family continue to suffer and AVIVA INSURANCE continue to callously ignore our long term water damage building insurance claim, repeatedly proven by numerous independent expert reports!

Please watch the film and spread the word!

It's not about spreading the word, what measures have you tried to enforce your claim ??

Edited to add: Sorry, but that video is too boring and stupid to watch, why didn't you make a serious video if you think you have a serious claim instead of just messing around.

Edited by Conniff