jimjim5

bank ac frozen

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2557 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Due to mortgage arrears.

The thing is I had set up an arrangement to clear the arrears but the bank mucked up and did not set it up correctly. The girl I spoke to just took the initial payment put notes on the account but did not do the offical arrangement.

I'm fuming they left a family with a 4 year old child with no cash for electric gas or food while they sorted it out.

What should I do

FYI bank ac and mortgage are with same bank

Which bank? How long was it frozen for? Do you want to take a long but easy action through the FOS? (up to 2 years)

Or quick aggressive, sporty but more troublesome action through the county court

It was only 24 hrs but I'm fuming really really fuming

Natwest, I'm going to open a Barclays cash card account first thing tomorrow

As much as I hate to suggest this, I think that for a 24 hour disruption, you had better go to the FOS.

I expect that the bank will make some gesture of good will to buy you off.