• Tweets

• Hi   Just some info   Rhino Media Group Ltd 38 Prince Of Wales Road Norwich Norfolk England NR1 1HZ   Company Number: 11741964   Director: Roger Van Deelen, Appointed 1st Feb 2019   Companies House link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11741964 (note: click on people and you will see that the secretary was the previous director)   Endole link: https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/11741964-rhino-media-group-ltd   BizDB link: https://www.bizdb.co.uk/company/rhino-media-group-ltd-11741964/     As for the company going under I can see your concern from different articles I have viewed in the media and to then get the letter that you have posted in post#3   At present they have not filed for Insolvency as their is nothing showing in the London Gazette under their 'Timeline' (so I would keep a close eye on this link).   London Gazette link: https://www.thegazette.co.uk/company/11741964   You also need to have a very close look at the Contract/Lease you signed up to between Rhino Media and this Third Party (even better if you could post a redacted copy of them here in one single PDF please). 
    • Oh and no one Isgoing blindly  ejatebrt that means, that Is just ignorance.been dealing with dmps a very long time. Cab use them in fact all the legitimate advisors do. They help a lot of people out of some very bad situations  Not to say it is always the way to go of course. Plans are not set in stone you understand,   either party can just walk away if they are not happy.   As I said  this is not ten years ago, firms are being successfully regulated these days  or closed down even. No need for half understood legal challenges on the most part.
    • The work you are putting in is to be applauded.   However, also remember that you CPR'd CEL to see these documents, and they didn't reply, so that in itself is enough for you to say in your WS that you do not believe these permissions exist.  It's up to CEL to prove they have authority, not for you to disprove.   As well as all your current efforts, please redraft your WS based on lack of locus standi, lack of planning permission, and all the other comments made by Caggers from the start of your thread about CEL's case being pants.
    • good to know! I'll let them play the empty threat game for a while and let you know how it goes  Thanks
    • in other words they enticed you to take out a business loan with their recommended third party to buy the TV ?   now they want to no longer guarantee the full monthly payment but a very small % of any profit they might get from the adverts displayed on it?   had blind, they knew this was going to happen when the pyramid scheme started out eventually at sometime   bit like the [problem] advert schemes in various 'emergency services' magazines   
  • Our picks

jimjim5

bank ac frozen

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2534 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Due to mortgage arrears.

The thing is I had set up an arrangement to clear the arrears but the bank mucked up and did not set it up correctly. The girl I spoke to just took the initial payment put notes on the account but did not do the offical arrangement.

I'm fuming they left a family with a 4 year old child with no cash for electric gas or food while they sorted it out.

What should I do

Which bank? How long was it frozen for? Do you want to take a long but easy action through the FOS? (up to 2 years)

Or quick aggressive, sporty but more troublesome action through the county court

It was only 24 hrs but I'm fuming really really fuming

Natwest, I'm going to open a Barclays cash card account first thing tomorrow

As much as I hate to suggest this, I think that for a 24 hour disruption, you had better go to the FOS.

I expect that the bank will make some gesture of good will to buy you off.