middy70

opos/minicdreit help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2500 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi there i took a paydcay loans out with the above and now beening chased by opos for the loan i cant remember how much it is and they wont tell me they keep saying i have to pay £80 a month or they will reposes my car which is on finance can they do that?, i get 3 or 4 phone calls a day at work from them from a really aggressive guy saying if i dont pay there and then they will take me to court etc etc etc, i cant afford the £80 a month and they wont listen to me any help please

Hi middy70,

First - do not panic.

They cannot repossess your car.

The loan you took with minicredit is an unsecured loan. This means they cannot take anything (car, house, furniture, etc.).

1) Do not phone them, communicate with them by email only.

2) Send them an email and ask how much is outstanding

3) They will have added a lot of fees/charges to the loan, do not pay all of these.

4) Get back here when you know how much you owe them for more advice.

24/7 Moneybox: 195.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

British Pearl/Spondoolies: 752.10 - Oustanding: 0.00

Cash on go/Peachy: 206.30 - Oustanding: 0.00

EarlyPayday: 325.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Lending Stream: 1398.46 - Oustanding: 0.00

MicroLend: 780.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Minicredit: 520.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

MonthEndMoney/PaydayUK: 937.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

MrLender: 715.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Pounds2Pocket: 2328.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

QuickQuid: 1800.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SafeLoans: 450.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

Speed-E-Loans: 516.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SwiftSterling: 1295.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Toothfairy Finance: 544.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

TxtLoan: 450.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

WageDayAdvance: 670.80 - Oustanding: 0.00

Wonga: 1336.86 - Oustanding: 0.00

Total: 15220.52 - Oustanding: 0.00

so got another call today basically saying if i dont pay the will get a court order to seize my car told them its on finance and they said that i will after to tell the finace company they are having the car,also sent an email saying i would only communicate via letter or email and wanted a full cost breakdown but they still continue to phone me at work

Hey! Its time to stand up to these clowns middy!

Next time they call tell them your recording the call(wether you are or not!) and basically tell them either to accept an affordable repayment plan or you'll see them in court!

They cant take your car,your house or anything. Remember its probably the lowest form of debt out there and under Oft rules they have to treat you with compassion.

2nd July 2012 EarlyPayDay a/c Cleared!:-D

26th October 2012 Wonga,Go Cash & Pounds to Pocket CLEARED!

30th November 2012

Pounds to Pocket CLEARED!

Payday Express CLEARED!

Speed Credit CLEARED!!!!