Geocyper

Stopped My ESA. URGENT

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2497 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi on ESA I'm in support group I have got letter this morning. I was told I had been for medical and had been found fit for work. I have not been for medical or asked to do so. I was placed in support group in May 2012 to be reviewed again in twelve months. No money now, need advice.

Thanks.

Phone the DWP and query the letter, explaining you haven't been for an assessment and are not due to yet. It could well be an administrative error.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

I have done they say the have no notes on my file about it, seems strange to me.

I have done they say the have no notes on my file about it, seems strange to me.

Does sound odd !

Has the letter got your NI number and your name and address correct ?

Just say No to 0870 and 0845 Numbers,Use

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

Hi there yes its all correct, rang them back again told nothing coming up on their screen, said they would ring back but have not a bit desperate now.:|

Hi on ESA I'm in support group I have got letter this morning. I was told I had been for medical and had been found fit for work. I have not been for medical or asked to do so. I was placed in support group in May 2012 to be reviewed again in twelve months. No money now, need advice.

Thanks.

Hi there yes its all correct, rang them back again told nothing coming up on their screen, said they would ring back but have not a bit desperate now.:|

When did you actuality fill out a ESA50 and have you got in writing you where moved into ESA SG for 12 months ?

When did you actuality fill out a ESA50 and have you got in writing you where moved into ESA SG for 12 months ?

Put in support group in may 2012' filled in ESA50 Feb 2012. I have got copy of ESA85a medical report saying Support Group, may be reviewed in 12 months.

Put in support group in may 2012' filled in ESA50 Feb 2012. I have got copy of ESA85a medical report saying Support Group, may be reviewed in 12 months.

Ring them up again on Friday telling them you got this letter and write/ post a copy to BDC address on the award letter would have a had !

The 12 months is just a recommendation. DWP can choose to assess you sooner.

They are really bad at returning calls due to the new systems. Insist it is escalated to a manager. There have been so many cock ups recently.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/member.php?322531-Nystagmite. Hi thanks for your response. If they needed to reassess me they would have had to send me another ESA50 to complete, they never did. If they want to change my status and take me out off the support group they need to have evidence that my circumstances have changed, they haven't.

They have just sent a letter saying I have attended a medical and failed, I rang them asked date medical they could not say, asked for copy of the ESA85a, not got one. So I'm stuffed for now promised to ring back yesterday, never did. :))

I find this weird. If you haven't had an ESA50, how can anyone state whether you're fit for work?

I would be tempted to do a SAR (which I think is free with DWP?) which states everything they have on you.

The quickest way to sort this out is to appeal. the appeal officer will look at it and realise a mistake was made.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop