One click vintage website

MONX
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered some wine and a bottle of rum as christmas presents from this company online about three weeks ago.

Nothing came within the five days so we emailed them, they said that it was out of stock (despite showing stock when we ordered) but said they would refund our postage for compensation for the wait. They assured us that they would have new stock by this week and I would recieve email confirmation of the delivery date by Monday this week. Weve heard nothing and now we have stopped recieving reciept notices for our emails and the phone lines are constantly engaged or have messages playing saying they will get to us as soon as possible.

It seems that I have lost the £30 I spent and I am really angry. My partner is unemployed and we are having a very frugal christmas out of necessity and I cannot afford to just lose £30. We now have to hope we can get the presents from elsewhere in time and pay again!

Anyone else had any problems with this company?

Monx :(

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Hi Monx.

What is the name of the company Is it "The one click vintage company?

Yes its called one click vintage company and there seems to be a few different sites under the same company name, they do a pharmacy, pet store etc

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Have a look here. Not good reading but there are some useful tips and numbers from others who have had bad experience.

http://www.reviewcentre.com/Online-Groceries-Supermarkets-Food-and-Drink/One-Click-Vintage-www-oneclickvintage-com-reviews_1621173

Oh dear....wish I had read these before I ordered it....seems they have a reputation.

Oh well let my bad fortune be a warning to anyone else.

Monx x

there are the names and addresses of the people who run the thing on their web site.

Send emails and letters to them.

One Click Ventures Ltd.

51 & 53 Pembroke Avenue

Denny End Industrial Estate

Waterbeach

Cambridgeshire

United Kingdom

CB25 9QP

Email: [email protected]

01223 862327

Don't give up. Send letters and emails of complaint until you get your money back. Or take them to court.

Not knowing any better I ordered 2 cases of wine from them on 8th November. I received a confirmation email and waited, and waited, and waited. Nothing.

I emailed them and a few days later got a "standard" reply back saying they were waiting for more stock...the website still said they had 20 cases in stock (as they did when I ordered)......comments on their website say Queued for Picking on 19/11 and Processing on 28/11...still nothing.

I tried calling the 2 numbers on their emails...one is always engaged and the other is an auto answer and then on hold...for 20/25/39 minutes... without being answered by a human being.

I did some "research" online... their CEO is a bloke called Priyesh Rawal who has very recently married another Director of the company and they are, it appears, currently away on honeymoon enjoying themselves.For anyone thats interested he does have a Facebook page... I've already sent him a couple of messages wishing them happiness etc.

I have also telephoned the office of Trading Standards for the area in Cambridge where their office is based, they advised me to write, send the letter by Recorded Delivery and set a time limit for either the goods to be delivered or the money refunded. I have done all of this now.

I am fairly relaxed about the situation as I paid for half by Visa Debit Card and half by PayPal...and should be able to get all my money back in time. However I am still more than annoyed at the way this company do business and will persevere until I get satisfaction.

I had posted a review on another site and someone else just sent this reply... sorry folks !

Today I noticed that websites are down and One Click Ventures Ltd company registered office was changed 2 days ago to [what was] their accountant's office.

I spoke to the accountants today for the current status. The directors have advised the accountants to tell customers that the company has "ceased trading and should contact their credit card companies for refunds". Apparently, the company ceased trading on 7th Dec

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted PayPal and lodged this as a dispute, then escalated that to a claim...They have just emailed me sayting it has been decided in my favour and the money refunded to my account..Result !

Of course I'm sorry if others have been less fortunate...but do feel vindicated for my choice of PayPal for these things where possible.