defence2

John lewis small claims

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2502 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am currently in dispute with john lewis i bought a miele wahsine machine from them a year ago if flooded my kitchen a month ago i asked for it to be taken back they agreed but have refused to pay for damage. i have provided photos of damage new carpet need new laminate flooring and frnch polisher for the doors. i have pre actioned smaill claims against them.this runs out on te 2st of december which i will have to take them to court. they have now asked for a engineers report for them to come to my house or when it is taken back immediately.Because of the damage to the kitchen by the machine the cost of this means we cant afford a new machine until john lewis pay us for the damage.There cooker has failed so it has now been agreed they will take back dishwasher washing machine and cooker. total nightmare

Hello and Welcome,

Sorry to hear of your problems, I've moved this thread to our Legal Issues Forum.

Regards,

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert