Sign in to follow this  
vengeancedemon

DVLA Notification?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2537 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have just received a notification of destruction letter from DVLA

1. I sold this car in mid Hune and sent of the V5 and gave the appropriate part of the V5 to new keeper, well I fully intend to keep this notification safe, but should I do anything else? bearing in mind the DVAL's ability to cock things up?

But on the other hand, I renewed my existing car's tax on line on a Thursday evening prior to the end othe month. and when I got home on the Monday evening, a new Tax disc, so full marks there, so why cannot they get other things right? I am a JP and am sick of cases where DVLA say papers not returned and defendant says they were!

I renewed my existing car's tax on line on a Thursday evening prior to the end othe month. and when I got home on the Monday evening, a new Tax disc, so full marks there, so why cannot they get other things right? I am a JP and am sick of cases where DVLA say papers not returned and defendant says they were!

...because if they got everything right they'd not be able to fleece any ill-gotten gains from the (generally) innocent public!

Sign in to follow this