DVLA Notification?

vengeancedemon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received a notification of destruction letter from DVLA

1. I sold this car in mid Hune and sent of the V5 and gave the appropriate part of the V5 to new keeper, well I fully intend to keep this notification safe, but should I do anything else? bearing in mind the DVAL's ability to cock things up?

But on the other hand, I renewed my existing car's tax on line on a Thursday evening prior to the end othe month. and when I got home on the Monday evening, a new Tax disc, so full marks there, so why cannot they get other things right? I am a JP and am sick of cases where DVLA say papers not returned and defendant says they were!

I renewed my existing car's tax on line on a Thursday evening prior to the end othe month. and when I got home on the Monday evening, a new Tax disc, so full marks there, so why cannot they get other things right? I am a JP and am sick of cases where DVLA say papers not returned and defendant says they were!

...because if they got everything right they'd not be able to fleece any ill-gotten gains from the (generally) innocent public!