kevkin1

PPi payout less than initial offer

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2504 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there, this is my first post. I had a letter from RBS offering me a goodwill payment for PPI of £1760.

I accepted and returned the forms.

I have two accounts with overdrafts managed by Payplan at about £500 each and a Natwest Credit Card at approx £5000.

I no longer bank with Natwest due to the terms of my DMP and my old accounts are managed by Triton credit services.

A few days ago, RBS credited £1028 into the overdrafts thus settling them.

They paid a further £210 into my old savings account which is now £211 in credit.

They have said they will decide what to do with this money in exactly 28 days and no sooner and that they are at liberty to just retain the money and close the account.

RBS sent a cheque for £93 as 8% interest but all of this adds up to £1331,

which is lower than their original offer.

I have tried to contact them but they have said that this claim has been settled and closed.

I feel that Triton are holding onto £200 ( which I dont mind going on the credit card), and RBS have conned me out of almost £400.

Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Kevin:|

you are entitled to ask for a breakdown.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

i received offer from first plus and accepted that was 4 weeks ago. after contacting them last week ive been told they are checking and recalculating amount. surely the amount i agreed to should be the amount paid back??? any help greatly appreciated

Edited by justme41

i have accepted offer in full and final settlement from first plus 4 weeks ago. i have had nothing so far. contacted them last week and was told they are checking and recalculating the amount. surely the amount i agreed to should be paid?? any help please