Re: Banned from Morrisons - can I request CCTV footage

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why have you been banned ? I would say yes, you should be able to request a copy if you have been accused of something.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

sorry i didnt get chance to type all yesterday...today i walked in Morrisons Morecambe Lancs...picked up 3 beers on offer for me and my friend..he wanted some coffee which is on offer. i cant carry it all i need a basket...tried to find a basket the only ones i could see was by the doors so headed to them i was about a meter away...i got stopped and asked if i was **EDIT** i replied yes, then taken to a room and told to put the beer down and i was told that they thought i was walking out of the shop with the beers,,i explained that i was just looking for a basket :-/ im am not a known shop lifter or anything along the lines of that..! i said my friend was outside in the car with my two children, who could confirm that he asked me to get coffee..they the manager and group4 said it had nothing to do with him....and i should be lucky they did not call the police and im now BANNED FROM THE SHOP. all because i forgot to get a basket on the way in?.this is a copy and paste..ive spoke to the manager still banned...customer services they said the manager will not lift the ban as i should have put the items down gone for a basket...id gone past all points of sale and should have called the police but as i had a small items then they let me go and banned me

Edited by citizenB

I guess all you can do is to write to their Head / Registered office - explain the situation and say that in view of this, you require a copy of the CCTV footage that substantiates the actions taken.

I am not sure if this is done by way of a Subject Access Request for which you would have to pay £10.00

I will flag for site team.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

How do they know your name?

That was my question as well, maybe the site team need to remove that from your post.

Of course Morrisons or any retailer can ban anyone they wish for no reason . It is private property and you enter by invitation so they can remove that