I.B to E.S.A payment stop on asking for gl24

udaymorjaria
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I was moved to wrag from i.b on filling esa50 with out atos medical as I do suffer with lots of health issue. I do have unstable angina and this medical condition is should be under support group.

Upon taking advice from cab I call dwp and ask for gl24 last week.they stop my payment this week.

Is it true if you appealing then they stop your payment? I was getting payment under I.B:???::???::???:

The new rules on ESA appeals if they come in ? dont start until April 2013.

I did read somewhere that payments dates for IB on Mondays,where changed to Tuesdays when people moved to ESA could be that

Reading posts on CAG there are sometimes delays in payments anyway given the amount of people beaning reassessed on IB .

You need to ring them up at BDC center,the 0845 number shown on top of award letter ...

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Yea I used to get my IB on wednesday even though my pay day for benefits was supposed to be thursday (when done by NI no. instead of benefit type). When I got awarded ESA it changed to thursday without warning, and although I had written and hone confirmation about getting ESA I was still very worried when no money appeared.

Thanks 45002,

I did call D.W.P and yes you are spot on payment day change if you move fro I.B to E.S.A

Once again thanks for your replay it help getting sleep last night

Glad to be of help :-)

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

• 2 weeks later...
What benefit are you on and what are you appealing?

Sorry did not put enough information I was on I.B fill esa50 no medical.

Put on WRAG up on taking advice from CAB as I do have unstable angina and lots of other medical issue inc. Heart failure on third stage.

Sent my gl24 on 3rd Dec. was wondering by the way I did went for my Interview with J.C+

Sorry did not put enough information I was on I.B fill esa50 no medical.

Put on WRAG up on taking advice from CAB as I do have unstable angina and lots of other medical issue inc. Heart failure on third stage.

Sent my gl24 on 3rd Dec. was wondering by the way I did went for my Interview with J.C+

Yet still put into the WRAG group - how silly it all is.

If the rules haven't changed since last time I sent one, if you haven't received a reply within a month you should/could send them a letter asking what is going on.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

Hi, san_d , what was your result ?

It was more than two years ago, eventually I won the case. I contested my JSAg and I got money back in arrears, but it took two months. Try to get the address of your relevant DMA and write directly to them. If you call your Benefit Agency they must give you the address.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

It was more than two years ago, eventually I won the case. I contested my JSAg and I got money back in arrears, but it took two months. Try to get the address of your relevant DMA and write directly to them. If you call your Benefit Agency they must give you the address.

Thanks I do have phone number and full address I will contact them in new year as I have sent my gl24 on 3rd dec12 will one month and see what happens

vary much a stress which we can do with out

Hi udaymorjaria...

On the Esa 72 that you have received, There are 2 boxes, And one of these boxes should be marked with an cross or tick...

This would explain which group you have been placed into!! WRAG or SUPPORT....

It should also give you a date when your case will next be up for review....

Hope this helps...

Carbis

Hi udaymorjaria...

On the Esa 72 that you have received, There are 2 boxes, And one of these boxes should be marked with an cross or tick...

This would explain which group you have been placed into!! WRAG or SUPPORT....

It should also give you a date when your case will next be up for review....

Hope this helps...

Carbis

Thanks for quick replay

Had you originally been found 'fit for work' ? because if you had, Then receiving the ESA72 & being placed in the 'WRAG' group would mean that you would have won your appeal and the ESA72 would indeed be in reply to your GL24...

Carbis

Had you originally been found 'fit for work' ? because if you had, Then receiving the ESA72 & being placed in the 'WRAG' group would mean that you would have won your appeal and the ESA72 would indeed be in reply to your GL24...

Carbis

Yes I was put on wrag even though I have unstable angina and many other medical issues.

therefore I did sent gl24 with help of cab and I did went to job center plus and have given me 18 months for next appoitment

It is vary confusing

so do you think this esa72 is replay to my gl24?

what should be my next setp?

Thanks for help

Carbis

Bt the way I have never had an a medical