Who am i????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vinnie Jones?

I am on TV and people want me to whisper to their animals

who am I ?

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I think you are Cesar Milan (although there are quite a few whisperers on TV at the mo).

The cases are real. The people are real. The rulings are final. This is my court room.

Who am I?

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

correct Sod'em

Judge Judy?

I am a top policeman, you wish there were cops like me in your country, stand no nonsense, my trademark are my dark glasses that I usually have in my hand and my series just finished for good............... or did it!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

correct Sod'em

Judge Judy?

I am a top policeman, you wish there were cops like me in your country, stand no nonsense, my trademark are my dark glasses that I usually have in my hand and my series just finished for good............... or did it!

Horatio Caine?

I started out as a child actress, working alongside Jodie Foster (amongst others). I'm more recently known for playing a teen that finds the concept of stalking romantic, and in real life, for having an affair with the married director of my last blockbuster movie.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

LG is correct

Horatio Caine?

I started out as a child actress, working alongside Jodie Foster (amongst others). I'm more recently known for playing a teen that finds the concept of stalking romantic, and in real life, for having an affair with the married director of my last blockbuster movie.

that girl in twilight? whatever her name is :) kristen

i also evolved, but no one seems to know me! the other guy gets all the credit! who am i?

Edited by Ford

Ford is correct - it is indeed Kristen 'Thingy' Stewart.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

I'm in prison for a crime, I did not comit

My best friends real name is Ellis.

I used to be a VP, of a bank, in Maine, new England

My name is Andy Dufresnes.

I'm in prison for a crime I DID commit but with ulterior motives, to help my brother escape death row.

Didn't watch it but are you Michael Scofield (aka Wentworth Miller) in Prison Break?

I started my acting career in Lock stock, have become a massive (well pretty big) Hollywood star, despite my dodgy American accent... Who am I?

Vinnie Jones

I was Dr Who but now in Nativity 2.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Are you that Tennant geezer?

Yup. David. That's the one! :p

Your turn innit?

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I'm my own special person? :p

true

we are all unique in our own way