• Tweets

• please answer the following questions.   1 Date of the infringement- 21/06/19   2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]- 12/07/19   3 Date received 15/07/19   4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? N I can't see it   5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes a ANPR Camera showing arrival and exit but separate parking machine in car park not at gates    6 Have you appealed? Y Post up your appeal] I am waiting for a copy of my appeal but I have other emails sent i can send  Have you had a response? Y. Email was never sent as they stated on 29th July. Finally got the notice of regection sent by email on 3rd Oct.    7 Who is the parking company? National Car Parks Limited owned by Park24.co   8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] NCP, Terrace Road, Bournemouth    For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. Not on the letter but found on line its BPA   There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure, BPA please check HERE   If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here   in either case scan up bothsides of any letters/tickets in or appeals made out to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF ONL
    • Not much point in appealing. You paid for 4 hours and stayed for an extra 45 minutes. Goes to show what a bunch of crooks you are dealing with when you first appealed they delayed their response until you came liable for the higher charge and they wouldn't reduce that sum. From now on just ignore everything you get from NCP  and their unregulated debt collectors (birds of a feather). They will try to frighten you with increased costs  that you can safely ignore. In the  meantime please complete the questions asked by dx above and post up any PCNs so we can see if they got them right. Also we need to see their signs in the car park especially the one at the entrance; any that are different from the others and the T and Cs on the ticket machine. Before posting the PCNs please delete your name and reg. number plus anything else that might identify yourself.  
    • Don't forget ... the attorney general (Cox) who apparently advised 'misleading the Queen, Parliament and the British people as ' sounds good to me .. actually said they could ..   He doesn’t much like the idea of staying in the European customs union But said he would be willing to accept one if it would secure the goal of getting Britain out of the EU.    BUT He followed with “If we decided (meaningless distracting time suggestion) that we wanted to review our membership of any such customs union if we signed it – and I'm not saying we will – that's a matter for negotiation and discussion,”
    • Thanks dx   I have emailed the business and I have requested a refund on the form provided by them.   I have noticed on Saga.co.uk there is an article referring to the same website and a paragraph from another motorist who also received PCN for same journey at around same time as us.  'At the end of November 2018 I was travelling on the M 25 over the Dartford Bridge and returning the next day. So I went online the night before and thought I had paid for a return journey at a cost of £12. My Tesco MasterCard shows a payment of £12 to “DartfordCrossingCharge Bristol 000“. I have now had to pay £70 fine plus the correct charge of £5 because the official site did not get my money. There must be so many people being tricked by this false website , sowhy can it not be taken down? The Dart Crossing company isn’t interested. Perhaps because they are also making money from the [problem] every time someone like me makes a mistake?'
    • Hopefully a ditch will be a place of pilgrimage and historic national importance in the UK shortly ...   Off out with a shovel to pick a good spot and dig a trench by the side of the road about half way back from the local watering holes as an offering   ... Pick a good spot where I might get caught short on the way back every Friday night
  • Our picks

chaotickitty

Debt Managers Ltd Letter & old Kays A/C- i've already paid wetcloths!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2503 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

This week I received a letter from Debt Managers Ltd at my dads house saying the following:

Dear Miss XXXX XXXXXX

Our ref:

Re: Miss XXXX XXXXXX

We are attempting to contact the above named person and our client's recent investigations have resulted in your details being obtained from a credit reference agency. Your address has been provided by them due to a link with the data our client holds, as a possible new address for the person we are wishing to contact.

To verify that you are the person we are wishing to contact, or if you believe you are not the subject, please contact us urgently on 0843 2168300 so that our records can be updated appropriately.

If we do not receive a response to this letter within 7 days, we will assume the link is correct and further communication will be made.

Yours Sincerely,

Debt Management LTD

This is worrying the hell out of me, as in the summer of this year I was contacted by Wescot Credit Services at my dads address about a Kays Catalogue debt I had paid off through them in 2009 (the debt originated in 2007), saying it was still outstanding. I disputed the debt, and after a month of trying to find proof I did pay it, I called them back only to be told the debt had been withdrawn from them. So I'm thinking this is to do with the same thing, though it doesn't say ANYTHING about what this supposed debt is.

I understand I should send them a letter asking for proof and not to call them, but I'm worried someone will turn up at my dads house, and he is 75 and not very well. If it's about the Kays account try as I might I can't find proof I paid it as letter from 2009 are long gone due to moving.

hi CC

dont worry about the doorsteppers

they are not bilffs and have NO LEGAL POWERS.

you CRA file might tell be worth getting.

most cat debts are all charges anyway

that you can reclaim&

you'll prob have their PPI too as it was compulsory with kays from that period

wetcloth probably pocketed your money thats why its outstanding.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Do you have proof of payng this off in full?

When a DCA does not state what they are chasing ignor until they do.

.As dx100 said check credit reference files.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I have proof that I made a payment of £115 to Wescot in April 2009 in the form of a bank statement but that's it. So not really.

That should be enough proof, best wait now and see what DM are chasing before going further.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I had exactly the same letter weeks ago, followed by a letter about a week later, threatening a doorstep visit. I ignored both letters and approx 5 weeks later, I haven't received any further letters or visits.

The second letter did mention who the original debt was owed to.

I think by responding you'd be playing into their hands, I believe that by not responding, they will move onto the next unsuspecting poor victim.

QB