Unused Barclay account

spidertinksnmunch
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm hoping someone can advise me on here about what my daughter should do re a barclays account which was opened approximately 3 years ago. Initially she agreed to pay a £5 fee per month for insurance on her mobile phone but the account was never used. She had a telephone call a few weeks after opening the account and told the caller that she didn't want to have the £5 fee added each month because she got insurance elsewhere and they said they would do that. As I said earlier she has never ever used the account yet has been issued with a statement showing that she owes approximately £200 which has been building up each month!! Thanks in anticipation!

A FORMAL complaint to the bank stating that the insurance was cancelled on xx xx xxxx, as it was not required, and the bank acnowledged the phone call and agreed to the cancelation, and in view oft the banks error she acknowledges no liability for the outstanding amount.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: