style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2492 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am disabled and have a mobility car, with an influx of cars that come to the property next to mine with no consideration for residents that live in the road.I looked like I would be having a long walk after parking my car ,then probably another long walk to park my car outside my property if they actually moved.I am aware of the fact that I don't have the right to park outside my property,but I think I have more right to do so than people who don't even live in the road, so I decided on the following.

I decided to apply for a "disabled" parking bay,I filled in the required forms and copied off the relevant documents,instead f sending them via Royal Mail, in case they went missing,my Wife took them down to the Council Offices in Liverpool when she was paying the Council Tax.

Some weeks or more later I had not had any reply so I e-mailed the department to ask how my application was progressing. it was then that I found out that the Department had not received anything,I was told to fill out another application,no mention of my personal data that they had lost,or whatever,just give them more personal data to lose.I was most annoyed at this as one of the documents they last was a "COPY" of my BIRTH Certificate,along with the details of my disability claim.I told them at the time to get lost I would not be sending anymore personal information regarding myself to the Council.This is not the first time this has happened with this Council,they have a habit of losing data sent to them.

To date I have not had any communication off them as to if or when they will be looking for my application,it is as though they are not treating this as of any importance,any advice on what to do next would be gratefully appreciated

Why not contact your local Councillor(s) and ask they help you?

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi

Make a Formal Complaint to the Chief Executives Office of the Local Council especially about the Loss of Personal Data and being made to reapply due to the Councils Maladministration and importantly the Loss of Data.

If you fail to respond to this complaint i will have no option but to inform the Information Commissioners Office of the Loss of Personal Data by the Council.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Thanks for the replies ,local Councillor already informed but not very helpful will pursue,,the Chief Executive,then the Information Commissioner

Thanks for the replies ,local Councillor already informed but not very helpful will pursue,

If they are reluctant or refuse then go over their head to the Leader of the Council and his opposite number. Don't forget that in a lot of places there may be more than 1 Councillor who represents you!

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

y Wife took them down to the Council Offices in Liverpool when she was paying the Council Tax.

Have you actually asked them if the information has been passed to the council tax dept in error ?