Ford Insure

hammyhound
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is anyone insured with this insurance company.

We got a quote from this company which is half of our present premium. Everyone in the family have done the same and yes they all come out at a much reduced figure.

We can get to the point of buying the insurance.

The point I am making is that none of us have Ford cars but it does accept our registration numbers.

I cannot see on their website that it only relates to Ford cars. Dont want to buy the insurance and then they send us a letter saying "as this is not Ford car" you are not insured.

Any help would be appreciated.

HH

Although it is Ford, it will link through to Royal & Sun Alliance, who are the Insurers for this offering. So if you put your reg no. and correct details in, the quote will be accurate to take up.

I suspect that most people who use this will be Ford owners and it possible therefore that you are getting some cheaper rates for non Fords, as this particular database for non Fords may have some old cheaper rates. Having worked for a large Insurers, they do occasionally overlook updating different databases and you may just be lucky. If they see your post on CAG, they may update them shortly.

Take advantage for a year and then shop around in a years time.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks Uncle, didn't want to buy the policy cancel our old one and then they tell us we are not a ford car. Everyone we have spoken to have tried the same and yet it does come out much cheaper (even a lower voluntary policy excess). Typical quote friend of family driving for just over 1 year 23 years of age present policy £2900 Ford Insure £700. Cant see any difference in the two quotes.

Thank you again. Hopefully as you say one of the reps can come on and explain.

Don't think that RSAL reps post to this site.

Following your post, it would not surprise me if RSAL suddenly noticed an increase in policies sold via Ford Insure and quickly updated some of their rates. Perhaps very people would try to Insure a non Ford via a Ford Insure internet site, as it may seem a bit odd to them.

I can't see there being any problems. There will be people who own Fords that would use the same Insurance offering for other non Fords that they own.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread