• Tweets

• Regarding a driver, that HAS paid for parking but input an incorrect Vehicle Registration Number.   This is an easy mistake to make, especially if a driver has access to more than one vehicle. First of all, upon receiving an NTK/PCN it is important to check that the Notice fully complies with PoFA 2012 Schedule 4 before deciding how to respond of course. The general advice is NOT to appeal to the Private Parking Company as, for example, you may identify yourself as driver and in certain circumstances that could harm your defence at a later stage. However, after following a recent thread on this subject, I have come to the conclusion that, in the case of inputting an incorrect Vehicle Registration Number, which is covered by “de minimis” it may actually HARM your defence at a later stage if you have not appealed to the PPC at the first appeal stage and explained that you DID pay for parking and CAN provide proof of parking, it was just that an incorrect VRN was input in error. Now, we all know that the BPA Code of Practice are guidelines from one bunch of charlatans for another bunch of charlatans to follow, but my thoughts are that there could be problems in court if a judge decides that a motorist has not followed these guidelines and has not made an appeal at the first appeal stage, therefore attempting to resolve the situation before it reaches court. From BPA Code of Practice: Section 17:  Keying Errors B) Major Keying Errors Examples of a major keying error could include: • Motorist entered their spouse’s car registration • Motorist entered something completely unrelated to their registration • Motorist made multiple keying errors (beyond one character being entered incorrectly) • Motorist has only entered a small part of their VRM, for example the first three digits In these instances we would expect that such errors are dealt with appropriately at the first appeal stage, especially if it can be proven that the motorist has paid for the parking event or that the motorist attempted to enter their VRM or were a legitimate user of the car park (eg a hospital patient or a patron of a restaurant). It is appreciated that in issuing a PCN in these instances, the operator will have incurred charges including but not limited to the DVLA fee and other processing costs therefore we believe that it is reasonable to seek to recover some of these costs by making a modest charge to the motorist of no more than £20 for a 14-day period from when the keying error was identified before reverting to the charge amount at the point of appeal. Now, we know that the "modest charge" is unenforceable in law, however, it would be up to the individual if they wanted to pay and make the problem go away or in fact if they wanted to contest the issue in court. If the motorist DOES appeal to the PPC explaining the error and the PPC rejects the appeal and the appeal fails, the motorist can use that in his favour at court.   Defence: "I entered the wrong VRN by mistake Judge, I explained this and I also submitted proof of payment for the relevant parking period in my appeal but the PPC wouldn't accept that"   If the motorist DOES NOT appeal to the PPC in the first instance the judge may well use that as a reason to dismiss the case in the claimant's favour because they may decide that they had the opportunity to resolve the matter at a much earlier stage in the proceedings. It is my humble opinion that a motorist, having paid and having proof of payment but entering the wrong VRN, should make an appeal at the first appeal stage in order to prevent problems at a later stage. In this instance, I think there is nothing to be gained by concealing the identity of the driver, especially if at a later stage, perhaps in court, it is said: “I (the driver) entered the wrong VRN.” Whether you agree or not, it is up to the individual to decide …. but worth thinking about. Any feedback, especially if you can prove to the contrary, gratefully received.
    • Women-only co-working spaces are part of the new hybrid working landscape, but they divide opinion.View the full article
    • The music streaming service reports record profits of over €1bn (£860m) after laying off 1500 staff.View the full article
    • deed?  you mean consent order you and her signed? concluding the case as long as you nor she break it's conditions signed upto? dx  
    • Well tbh that’s good news and something she can find out for herself.  She has no intention of peace.  I’m going to ask the thread stays open a little longer.   It seems she had not learned that I am just not the one!!!!  plus I have received new medical info from my vet today.   To remain within agreement, I need to generally ask for advice re:  If new medical information for the pup became apparent now - post agreement signing, that added proof a second genetic disease (tested for in those initial tests in the first case but relayed incorrectly to me then ), does it give me grounds for asking a court to unseal the deed so I can pursue this new info….. if she persists in being a pain ? If generally speaking, a first case was a cardiac issue that can be argued as both genetic and congenital until a genetic test is done and then a second absolute genetic only disease was then discovered, is that deemed a new case or grounds for unsealing? Make sense ?   This disease is only ever genetic!!!!   Rather more damning and indisputable proof of genetic disease breeding with no screening yk prevent.   The vet report showing this was uploaded in the original N1 pack.   Somehow rekeyed as normal when I was called with the results.   A vet visit today shows they were not normal and every symptom he has had reported in all reports uploaded from day one are related to the disease. 
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Arrow Global using me to find ex

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, would be very grateful for some advice regarding some company called Arrow Global.

This morning a letter arrived at my NEW address, but it was addressed to my ex. Anyone who has read any of my other postings over the years will be aware that Mr B did a disappearing act nearly 6 years ago, leaving no forwarding address. I have had little to no contact with him in that time and still have no idea where he is. I don't want to know either.

I sold the joint property last year and moved in with an elderly relative who has been kind enough to give us a home, so I was bloody annoyed when this morning a letter arrived at my address which was addressed to Mr B from this company called Arrow Global. Mr B does not live here and never will.

The letter has no phone number (not that I would call them anyway), just information to tell Mr B that a debt in his name was assigned to them over 2 years ago! They now want him to pay them, but there are no details that relate to what it is for.

I have checked my credit report and there is no record of a search by this company so I would like to know why they have linked him to my new address. Surely, if they are writing to him at my address when that address is not listed for his name this is tantermount to harrassment? My other concern is that my son (who is still a minor) has recently changed his bank account details to this address and has a similar name to his father. If they have used him as an excuse to write to this address in an attempt to track down Mr B I will be furious.

I have written on the letter that no one of that name lives at this address and not to send anything further as it will just be returned. It says in the letter that if it has been received in error then to let them know and they may require proof of who actually lives here. They can go sing, I am not providing them with the personal details of anyone who lives here.

I am undecided whether or not to return the letter or just wait to see if they write again. Frankly, I am now sick and tired of not being able to shake off things related to debts that aren't even mine. I would be grateful if anyone could help me with some ideas. My concerns are also that they will somehow try to involve my elderly relative (who would never cope with anything like this) or my son.

Thanks for your time.

Mrs B.

Two options

1) Ignore it

2) Write to them saying no one of that name lives there and you have no idea where this person is.

I would go for 2 and if they ask for proof tell them to go away and do thier homework, it is not for you to do their job

I had something similar from a different company and I ignored it, they then wrote again and when I called them to say the woman in question had not lived there for at least 10 years I was told I had broken the law by opening the post go figure!

Thanks for your reply j1mmy.

I have just written on the letter that the person does not live here, so perhaps I will just put that back in the post at their expense. My concern though, is that I will then be harangued by this company demanding information. It's easy to say 'tell them to go away' (trust me, nothing would please me more!) but I don't even want them knowing anything about me, and sending them a letter will confirm to them that there is, at least, someone with the same surname as the person they are looking for.

Unlike your situation where the woman had lived there at some point, in my case the person hasn't lived here. There must be some rules or regulations that state these debt collectors cannot address a letter to someone at an address that is not listed for them, simply because there is some tentative link. Interesting, also, that they haven't put any phone numbers on their letter. I wonder why not!

Did the company you dealt with ever contact you again after they had told you you had broken the law? Seems like one rule for them and another one for you!!

It might be worth an email to the OFT to ask what is their position on this.

It says in the letter that if it has been received in error then to let them know and they may require proof of who actually lives here.

They can actually require all they like, you are under no obligation to prove anything to them. This is definitely against OFT guidelines - it is not for you to prove that you are not the debtor and they have no business contacting people because of similar names.

It is worrying that they have obviously spent some time tracking you down and obviously you do not want your new address passing on to any 3rd party at a later date.

I will flag for more advice from site team.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I wonder if they are also not breaking some kind of regulation by not having a contact number on their letter. Is their Registered address printed somewhere on it?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Just because you say that no one of that name lives there does not mean you are saying someone with the same surname does. Something like I have no knowledge of the whereabouts of a Mr Blackadder and can confirm that no one of the name edmund blackadder has ever lived at this address (to the best of my knowledge) . That way you are telling no lies and both he and the dca can go and shove their heads up their arses ( I assume that is ok with you, father of your children or not)

Thank you for your replies.

CitizenB - you are absolutely correct. I do not want my address being passed on to anyone in connection with Mr B. This was supposed to be a fresh start for me, so please forgive me if I seem somewhat annoyed, angry and upset by the fact that these people have had the audacity to use my address to try to contact him, when that address will not be listed under anything to do with him. I think contacting the OFT is a good idea, and they may be able to tell me where I stand.

In relation to the letter, there are no phone contact details and although the letter comes from Arrow, the correspondence address is given as Rockwell, PO box 198, Southend on Sea. There are a couple of other addresses given at the very bottom of the letter for Arrow Global in London and Phoenix Recoveries in Luxembourg. The letter is 'signed' on behalf of both of these companies, although Arrow is called Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd. Personally, I think it is all done to make it confusing and they obviously think they will panic me into giving them information. I'm not panicked, just very angry, and even if I wanted to give them information on Mr B, I truly do not have any to give them. Also, the letter was opened in error by my son who has a similar name. He is waiting for information from universities and thought it was for him! Otherwise, it wouldn't have been opened at all and would have been sent back immediately marked as not known at this address.

I'm also concerned that these people will start trying to get things like CCJs via the backdoor, saying that this is where Mr B lives. I need to prevent anything like this as I do not want debts that aren't mine being linked with an address that actually belongs to my elderly relative and is absolutely nothing to do with Mr. B.

J1mmy - I don't need to tell any lies because I honestly have no idea of where Mr B is. My contact with him is extremely limited (he hasn't even seen his youngest son in over 3 years). I have no address and the phone number I had is now unobtainable. In answer to your question, yes that is ok with me :lol:. Frankly, I would love to tell this company where to stick their heads, but I want as little to do with them as possible because the debt is not mine and they are just trying to use me.

Now I'm going to go and offer the washing machine repair man a cup of tea, make myself a coffee and try to relax. Because I'm worth it :)

Actually, have just thought that typing in the contents of the letter might be helpful. So here goes:

Dear Mr Blackadder,

Debt originally owed to .......

Assigned by Phoenix Recoveries (UK) Limited S.a.r.l

Account number .......

Notice of Assignment

We advise you that Phoenix Recoveries (UK) Litied Sarl has assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest in respect of the above referenced account (including the right to receive payment of the outstanding balance) to Arrow Global Guernsey Limited, effective 06.06.2011.

Any payments made on this account after 31.10.1996 will be passed to Arrow Global Guernsey Limited and will be deducted from the current balance.

It is essential that all future payments and correspondence regarding this account be directed to :

Rockwell Po Box 198

Southend on Sea Essex

SS1 2GX

Please quote reference...........

You should contact Rockwell Collections Agency to organise payment of this account as a matter of urgency. If however, you believe that you have received this communication in error please contact Rockwell Collections Agency will all relevant information, again, as a matter of urgency. Please note that to protect your personal privacy we may need to verify your identity.

We refer you to the enclosed fair processing notice on the reverse of this letter provided pursuant to the Data Protection Act 1998. Please read this notice carefully as your personal credit rating could be affected by our filings with teh Credit Reference Agencies.

Yours sincerely

squiggle on behalf of Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd. Squiggle on behalf of Phoenix Recoveries (UK) limited sarl.

quick update: I have just emailed the OFT to ask if they can give me any advice about this matter. Will wait and see if they reply.

Edited by Mrs E Blackadder
to add some information

That is a letter of assignment.

All you need to do is write telling them that you do not know the whereabouts of Mr Blackadder

From reading Arrow Global have a different M.O. to other debt purchasers. They buy a debt and then get a DCA to collect. They are also quite happy to litigate. I know it is a nuisance but I really would write to them telling them the truth, maybe quote OFT guidelines in the letter as well

Just thinking on a response for you.

BCOBS

While CB thinks of a response I will post some more advice.

Mr Blackadder is probably connected to you on one of your credit reference files. That is (I think) how they got your address.

You should consult your file - Noddle is free. Equifax and Experian both have 1 month trials free (but you MUST cancel or you will end up paying).

Complain to each one that shows him as financially connected to you.

Getting your credit files can also be done by post for £2 each. A good factsheet on that here:

http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/england_wales/factsheet.php?page=05_credit_reference_agencies

Edited by Bandit127
  • Haha 1

Here you go..

Dear XYZ

Reference ABC

It is of little interest to me that you have been assigned this debt or any other, because:

a) I am NOT the person you are seeking

b) I have no knowledge of the whereabouts of the person you are seeking

c) The person you are seeking has never lived at this address.

d) I have no financial association with the person you are seeking

Your letter is ambiguous and intimidatory and contains so many breaches of OFT guidelines that I have made a separate complaint to them along with a complaint to the Information Commissioner.

You claim to have the right to demand proof of who actually lives here. Actually you don’t, which is just one of the many breaches mentioned above.

I am therefore demanding that this address is removed from your records immediately and that you confirm this has been done.

Yours etc..

You say that your Son has similar initials to your ex OH.. I would suggest you obtain copies of his credit files as well. JIC..

BCOBS

Thanks CitizenB, at least I now have something to go on. I will need to tweek it a little because the letter wasn't sent to me but to Mr B. I will post here with what I come up with as soon as I can find the time to do it.

I have complained to Noddle because it shows me being linked to Mr B financially, but they said that there was nothing they could do about it because there is still a current bank account showing. The account in question is a dormant account (and it does show as this) which I spoke to Barclays about. They couldn't close it because they needed Mr B's joint permission which I can't get because I don't know where he is. However, it isn't used (again, it shows this) and is still under the old address. Because of this, I suppose I can't say that I have no financial association with Mr B. I think I might use your letter as the basis of a second letter - I will do a first letter which will be very basic with a simple 'not known at this address' and if they don't accept that and continue to write then I will use the letter above to push the point home. I am also waiting on a reply from OFT to see if they can help with any information - I don't really want to start telling them they have breached OFT guidelines until I know exactly which ones!

Bandit127 - thanks for your reply. I have no doubt that they have linked Mr B and myself via a CRA, however my argument is that they should not use my address to try to contact him. If the address isn't listed as his then they quite simply should not use it to try to contact him.

My son does have a similar name/initials to his father, however he is still a minor so I am assuming that there should not be any access to information about him until he reaches 18. However, I could be wrong.

Thank you everyone for your ideas and comments. If you have anymore then please, please do feel free to let me know. xx

QUICK UPDATE: We had a go at finding my son's credit report, however he is too young and can't sign up for another year! This is a good pointer though that Arrow Global have used my credit report and taken the address from that.

Edited by Mrs E Blackadder
adding information

No problem :) It was only a draft that you can do with what you will.

It does seem very odd that your son is not of an age where his details will be present on any records.. so yes, it would appear that the Barclays account is the one causing the problem. However, if it is still showing the old address, it still begs the question, how did they get your new address ?

BCOBS

My new address is listed under my own bank account and also with the one credit card I still have. I expect they looked at those. There are also address links which show where you have lived over the last few years and they may well have access to that. There is no record of a search by them, only from the company who I took out my car insurance with, but it is possible it was done just before or after my new credit report was made available (which was 4 days ago.

It does seem very frustrating though that these debt collectors can use underhand tactics and there seems very little you can do about it. Even if you report them to the OFT, nothing gets done because the OFT will not look at individual cases. They obviously know this so don't really care how their behaviour affects anyone. Are there any other routes that can be gone down to report these people? Obviously my main argument is that they have taken my personal information and applied it to someone else. Whether that person is linked to me or not is irrelevant - if the address is not shown for that person then they should not use it to try to contact them.

Personal information is dealt with by the Information Commissioner. Having told Arrow Whoever to bog off if they continmue to hold your details in connection with this matter they could be in breach of the data Protection Act. A word with the ICO's office might not go amiss.

Hi Nailpost. I suspect that Arrow will try to argue that they are not holding my information and have not sent anything to me, and I doubt very much they will want to admit why they have used my address to contact my ex. Hadn't thought about the ICO though, so that is possibly another route for me to go down, because they have obviously misused my information for their own gain - is there such a thing as inverted harrassment??!!

I have received a reply from OFT which links me to a government document for the 'Use, Format and Content of standard debt collection letters.' It really mainly covers letters being clear and the debt collector being 'reasonably' certain they are sending it to the right person. This is, I'm sure, how Arrow will try to get round any complaint I might make because they will say that they were reasonably sure they were sending it to the correct person. The fact that the address is wholly inaccurate doesn't seem to have occured to them!

The only section I can find that might relate to my situation states 'With regard to trace & collect instructions, it is essential that the DCA carries out reasonable tracing and verification checks prior to any collection letters being issued. Members should refer to the Association's Best Practice Guidance document on trading activity for further information on verification tools.'

Any further ideas on how I could proceed with this in light of the above? (You have all be really helpful so far, thank you :) )

I have decided that in the first instance I will simply return the letter as 'not as this address', as this is what I would do with anything else I received for anyone not at this address. (We keep receiving vouchers for Pampers nappies for someone we have never heard of and certainly doesn't live nearby, so we keep sending them back. Wouldn't mind if it was something useful lol) I have no doubt they will write again, and at that point I will return the next letter along with a tweeked version of CitizenB's letter above. I will be keeping photocopies and records of dates etc for any future reference.

You have no recourse to the ICO at the moment. To get it, your complaint should reference S10 of the Data Protection Act 1998.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/29/section/10

Your grounds are that them writing to your ex at your address is distressing you. And I think you have a legitimate claim on this.

Without going in to chapter and verse about your distress, I might choose some words like the following to add to CB's letter.

Your attempts to contact my ex husband at this address are causing me distress. I therefore require you to cease processing data for him at this address, persuant to S.10 of the Data Protection Act 1998.

I do not wish to discuss the reasons for the real degree of distress you are causing me right now, but I will do so fully in a complaint to the Information Commissioner if I receive further correspondence addressed to Mr BA at this address.

• Haha 1

I like the addition, Bandit :)

BCOBS

Thank you bandit, that is really good. I will definately use that if it reaches the point that they won't b*gger off!

To be honest, it is causing me distress. Selling my home and moving on were all part of the process of putting the past behind me and then these numpties think they can try to use me to find someone I want nothing further to do with. I don't hate Mr B, but the past is the past and we all have to move on. At the end of the day, the person they have written to does not live here - end of.

Out of interest Bandit, you say that you based your reply on correspondence you once had with a DCA and the ICO because you wanted to DCA to stop processing data. Can I ask why they wouldn't comply with your request and what did the ICO do to sort it out? Hopefully mine won't go that far, but it's nice to be informed :)

Another letter arrived from these people today, addressed to the ex at my address.

On telling the Postman, he took it straight back and said that he would put an official Post Office sticker on it saying that it could not be delivered because the person it is addressed to doesn't live there. He also said that if I get anymore then to give them back to him and he will do the same. I will keep a note of the date that I hand any of these letters back to the postman so that I can keep a track of what keeps being sent.

Another thing that has become apparant is that my son is becoming quite upset by these letters being sent and thinks that this company might think he is his father and start trying to hold him responsible for his father's debt. I have assured him that he cannot be held responsible, but it does make me angry that he is feeling harrassed by Arrow Global, and that this is exactly what they want to achieve in the hope that we will give them the real whereabouts of Mr B. I am seriously considering going down the route of harrassment of a minor if they continue to make contact.

Another letter arrived from these people today, addressed to the ex at my address.

On telling the Postman, he took it straight back and said that he would put an official Post Office sticker on it saying that it could not be delivered because the person it is addressed to doesn't live there. He also said that if I get anymore then to give them back to him and he will do the same. I will keep a note of the date that I hand any of these letters back to the postman so that I can keep a track of what keeps being sent.

Another thing that has become apparant is that my son is becoming quite upset by these letters being sent and thinks that this company might think he is his father and start trying to hold him responsible for his father's debt. I have assured him that he cannot be held responsible, but it does make me angry that he is feeling harrassed by Arrow Global, and that this is exactly what they want to achieve in the hope that we will give them the real whereabouts of Mr B. I am seriously considering going down the route of harrassment of a minor if they continue to make contact.

Now these are going to be returned by the Post office, they might actually stop - if they dont then I guess that you could actually make a complaint to the OFT regarding the persecuting a minor because he has the same initials as the ex sounds like a good plan.

BCOBS