Please help me with ARROW GLOBAL

1bibbob
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a letter today from ARROW GLOBAL, it did not have any details of a debit nor a figure, it only stated I have a debit and I have to make payments to Rockwell.

The letter has no contact numbers, and three different company names (Phoenix, Arrow and Rockwell).

The only thing I think this could possibly be is from Littlewoods (approximately 6 years ago).

What happened was I was sent a catalogue and ordered some bit from there, there was no verbal nor written contract and I was in fact only 17 years of age.

I checked my credit report about a year ago and there was NOTHING on there.

Today I sent Arrow Global a 'Prove it letter' (that I found on the Martin Lewis website) to the '[email protected]' email address.

Thank you all very much for your time.

Thread moved to the "Arrow" forum.

This sounds like a phishing trip to me.

If there are no details whatsoever on the letter I personally would wait until something more concrete turns up.

Might be an idea to check your credit file again but this also looks like it may well be Stat Barred.

If you believe this to be more than 6 years old.. have a check of your own records to see if you can narrow the last payment date.

In the meantime, as ims has suggested - wait until they write to you with the correct information. These letters are designed to obtain knee jerk reactions.. they want you to telephone them.. Stay OFF the phone.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Just a little input that may or may not be of help/interest with this thread.

I have started my own thread because a similar letter arrived at my address from Arrow Global. However, it was addressed to my ex who has never lived at this address as I came here 5 years after he left me, so they obviously think that using underhand tactics to get to him via me is totally acceptable. Also, there are no phone numbers on the letter either. I think they are definately phishing around for information after buying up a load of old and probably statute barred debts.