lammy169

Companies who only search Equifax Leeds BS and Moto Novo

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1679 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello All,

Some information that might be helpful.

My Equifax repotr (score 450) is clean as a whistle athough my Experian (338) & Call Credit (560) has 2 old satisfied defaults on it.

So looking for finance and selecting the correct lender without being stung in high Interest charges or having loads of unneccesary credit searches the following info may be of help.

95% FTB mortgage approved with the Leeds Building society (Equifax) 5 year fixed @ 5.6% (direct Application)

2 x car loans @ 5% flat with Moto Novo Finance (Carlyle) they claim to search only equifax both were approved immediatley but no searches have yet to appear on any of the CRA reports.... do they credit check? Not really if the Equifax report I have updated every day this week is anything to go by. Both agreements signed for and cars collected........

Hopefully this info may be of assistance to fellow Caggers loooking for good credit sources

Callcredit/Noddle are very slow to update information so are unreliable if the default date is more than 6 years ago they should not be showing.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Old satisfied Defaults are from 2008 and 2010 so have an adverse effect on credit both show on Call Vredit and Experian. But Equiax has never shown these defaults on my report

Creditor probably doesn't report toEquifax.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I'm assuming this has now changed as their website specifically states they use Experian. Does anyone know of any other Mortgage lenders that ONLY use experian?