Vickie75

Harrassment at work

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2508 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good evening, I am looking for some advice. I work for a large retailer, and I am being bullied/harrassed at work. I have foul language written on walls, overtime/holiday slips being removed from h.r - prior to h.r processing them, being clocked in/out of work when i am either still working or not, as well as other stuff outside of work. I complained to my store manager, but as there is no proof that it is said person (another manager), then there is nothing they can do. I can accept this as i understand that i need proof. Recently my interal account has been deleted twice, i need this to perform my duties, systems have said that they can tell.who deleted my user i.d from the system, but it would be too extensive a search for them to perform, even though i could narrow it down for them to +/- days. Is there any way i can force them to give me the electronic footprint on my account, all i need is proof that this manager is doing this to me, it has been going on for a year now, and i am not being taken seriously.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks and kind regards.

v.

When you said you complained to your manager in what context? Did you raise a grievance? If not I suggest you do so. In doing so do not bring up who you think is doing this, just merely the things that have been happening and that you feel bullied and victimised. You should write out what has happened thus far with any dates you can certainly remember and keep a diary now going forward for anything else that occurs.

I can tell you dependant on the systems your company has it is not a laborious and time consuming task to find out who deleted an account. I think you should request this via HR when you raise your grievance.

Before you do all that can you tell us how long you have been working at the company? Also is there anything that has led up to this?.

Hi

Have a look at this link for ACAS: www.acas.org.uk/

As for the internal account which I assume is on computer and would be stored/backed up on the main companies server, you could ask IT for a log of all activity on you account as it will still remain on the main server even if someone i.e. mananger has tried to delete it from their computer.

and this PDF from ACAS may be of use:

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you haven't already done so, I would raise a formal grievance about this as soon as possible. Document in detail everything that has happened including dates.

And no, it shouldn't be a big task to find out who deleted an account.