griffiths5

Mortgage charges reclaim

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2503 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

icon1.png Re: Reclaim unfair mortgage arrears fees, FSA says

I started a claim against Mortgages Plc back in 2007, at the time I followed the bank charges claim path, which eventually was stayed. I have at last managed to get it lifted and changed my particulars of claim using the template on this site, It has taken a while to get things going as Mortgages plc change address and would not acknowledge my letters regarding the court claim. They have now acknowledged the claim and their solicitor have responded with a defence. It would seem they are saying that we took a
mortgage
out with sister company, but until know all correspondence has been with th Mortgages plc who have responded to all my letter re-
SAR
and CCA requests etc, and not Mortgages 2 limited. I also tried the ombudsmen route but Mortgages Plc refused to accept as they called it out of time.