MBNA Credit card charges 2002-2008

lra
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a list of transactions which includes all late and over the limit charges from 2002-2008, I also have a copy of the credit card application form.

I want to reclaim all these charges back with contractual interest if possible or 8% if I have to :roll:

The application states that the monthly interest is 2.25% of the account balance but how do I calculate the APR so that I can put this into the spreadsheet.

Has anybody had success at reclaiming charges back from MBNA that are older than 6 years???

Don't worry about the 6 yrs. You can claim all the way back

No I didn't know that, what do you recommend me to do? I know i'm unlikely to get the contractual interest but if I go in low they will offer much lower like they did with studio

If you want to avoid the risk of costs, try and either use a lower interest rate of just claim back enough charges to make the trial claimed less than the limit

CAG has helped me so much since I joined. Based on what I have learnt from others on here and my own experiences, I try to chip in and help others from time to time. I am not an expert and give my opinion only. Always check with the more experienced CAG members before making important decisions.

:-)