allykat

County Court claim Howard Cohen/Santander

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2539 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

today I've recieved a Court claim (Northampton) from Howard Cohen on behalf of Santander.

The amount they are claiming is £174.09, from an old dorothy perkins/ GE Capital storecard.

I intend to try to counter claim but not sure exactly how to go about it :|

Basically I SAR'd them in January this year and they sent a copy of the agreement and a few statements. From the statements they did send, I was able to work out that I have already paid around £2,000, including PPI which I tried to cancel twice. Three things were purchased on this card in total amounting to less than £100. Yet even after I cancelled the store card I was still paying PPI on a balance entirely made up from late charges and PPI!

Is it worth counter claiming? Any help appreciated,

Ally

Hit the scales, you know you want to :p