Nige2908

County Parking Enforcement Agency Ltd

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2483 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

I parked in Bristol and paid the parking fee for the hired car I had, but I gave the car reg wrong F instead of S I have the receipts and the txt message. When I came out I had a parking ticket. I appealed but County Parking say I did not follow thier Terms and conditions and now want £50....Do they have any right to ask for this I can I tell them to do one ...lol I phoned them but they were very unhelpful and just said pay up or appeal again.

Cheers

Juts ignore. You don't owe them a penny. I like their name. Anyone would think they are pretending to be some sort of government agency, instead of a two-bit private company.

yes you can ignore them nige

its just a speculative invoice

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

I did phone them and all they said was appeal again and sent me a form from PoPLA

OK, you have two choices, you can still ignore them or you can go down the POPLA road. That will cost the parking company £32. If the appeal goes against you then you can still revert to "ignore" mode. They will never take you to court.

As it was a hired car make sure the Hire Company don't charge you for providing renter's details. Their T&Cs on this usually allow for doing so for legal penalties or offences.

These 'tickets' are not legal penalties but speculative begging letters - although they try to mimic the style, wording and format of legal processes to frighten money from uninformed victims.

I wrote back to them following the advice asking if they have the authority and admin charges as per the "IGNORE" link

I have just received another letter stating they do have the authority and now they want £100, Do I just send the letters back?

time to ignore

one letter sent already

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets