babybear39

BB v Mackenzie Hall, Arrow Global and CAML...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2506 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

And another victory...

Muck have been chasing for an old alleged debt which is statute barred and covered by my BR... Nawty boys...

Got sick of the calls and letters now 'cos feeling sorry for the trees...

I do not recognise it and it has the stink of a problem with Lowell two years ago whereby Freemans sold a pile of allegedly dodgy debts which both companies admitted and compensated for... This alleged debt has been through Lowell as well...

Muck already knew of the BR so should not have been bothering me even if it was my alleged debt...

Reports to TS and the OFT via Consumer Direct :)

Just giving you all the heads up 'cos this may be a similar f' up as two years ago and anyone having this issue should check everything :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

do complain/report. and get comp for your inconvenience.

IMO

:-):rant: