Opposite house parking on footpath

Steve Mal
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:roll:Hi folks

Little bit of help needed here! We live in a cul de sac and the last 4 houses (we live in the 2nd one) has a little access road for the four of us. My problem is that the neighbours who live on the main part of the road constantly park up on the footpath opposite our house! As we are in the middle myself and my wife at time find it impossible to get off our drive. Bad enough when it is one car but if they have family visit then there are up to 4 cars parked opposite. It's a small road so they park up with 2 wheels on the path but we still cannot get out without reversing 3 or 4 times. Any advice please ? They are pleasant enough people but just have no consideration on the parking.

A quiet word in their ears?

Is this section of road actually part of main cul de sac or is primarily inteded for your access only, is there a turning area??

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

True to some extent, but they cannot park on the footway.

Park your cars on the road for a few weeks.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: