huggy41

Don't forget to send this to a DCA this xmas

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2503 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I could pin it to the yule "log" I'm sendin' 'em.

This will be wrapped round the 'Donuts' I'm sending them!!!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

This will be wrapped round the 'Donuts' I'm sending them!!!

Hahaha

p.s You need to have been here some time to get that.

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

yo will be posting that bad boy card to Crapbot x 4 UE 2 x Barclays, 1 x Yorkshire Bank and 1 x Halifax. 1 to Argoose, 2 x to Egg, 1 x to Arden ( MBNA ) 1 TO Marks and Sparks, 1 x GE Money and 1 x Mint. My printer will take a hammering.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

Make them sign for it :-D

Or even better put it in a brown envelope with the words "payments enclosed" and post it without a stamp.. Make em pay for it!

Most of the letters I send to DCA's never get a stamp on them. I always use different hand writing or lables and different fonts etc.

They always get them as I get responses lol.

Sometimes I'll even print the letter on a random letter from else where ~or on the back of an advert/leaflet lol.