janis6670

pre christmas increase in activity

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2506 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Is it normal for DCAs to increase their activity at this time of year. I seem to be having them all come out of the woodwork over the lastfew days

There after their Crimbo bonuses. :(

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Its normal, I mean they know you have been saving for Christmas so they want your christmas present money - Bah humbug

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Are you not aware that is is your duty to pay people you don't know, rather than give your kids a nice Christmas :-)

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

If you feel that have been helpful please feel free to tip the scales.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves

Every year as far as I can remember the DCA activity has increased at this time of year, from the chrissy bonus discount, to pay up and have a stress fee hols.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

They do it every year after all that money you have been saving up. Ignor them and enjoy your Christmas :)

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

Yep - Ive got Capquest phoning around 3 times a day and leaving stupid messages ("If you are available now. Press1") One what??

They were told months ago that its well and truly Stat Barred so please sod off. (Had to use the word "sod" there chaps or the naughty word software Bobby will get me):-)

Dont worry about it. The £6.25ph twenty-somethings who have all been promised a "glittering career" have been promised a Xmas raffle with the "highest achiever" getting a bit of paper stating how wonderful they are.

By this time next year they will be either getting the multiple yuletide threats or they will have grown up and joined the human race.

Merry Crimble to all our wonderful DCAs -and if you believe that crap youll believe anything!!

Thank you for all the replies. I am looking forward to peaceful new year!!!

So this is why I got a 'track and trace xmas quiz game' through the post and dca carols twice a day on the phone!!!

Yep just because folks may have saved a few quid the DCAs want a share:mad2:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: