knowhow not repairing my tv

rokos321
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I hope i can get some advise here

More than 2 years ago I bought Samsung 46"LED tv ,that tv was Ex-display (No stand,no wires ,no remote with some scratches on the front and dent back panel)

People from the shop where I bought that tv promise me to find the stand and some other staff but till today I didint get anything.The problem was my landlord not accept tv fit on the wall so I was forced to lay the TV on the table and believe me it was not easy because the TV is big, heavy, and there was no stand.

Television slipped from the cabinet which has more than 1.5 meters on Hard

areas which had been made under the ceramic tails (because the house was renovated)I will add to, I tried to secure the TV all time .

Call knohow they take tv and after 1 week back not repairing "the damage is exceeded"

I send them 1 more letter with the explain in full whats happened, and still not accept ?

Please let me know what should I do

Regards

Remik

Guest Paul - CurrysPCWorld

Hi Remik,

Thank you for your recent post.

I apologise that you have had this experience, please can you send us some details to [email protected] and we will take a look. We would be interested in your full address and telephone numbers please :o)

I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards

The KNOWHOW Team

• 1 month later...
Hi Everyone,

I hope i can get some advise here

More than 2 years ago I bought Samsung 46"LED tv ,that tv was Ex-display (No stand,no wires ,no remote with some scratches on the front and dent back panel)

People from the shop where I bought that tv promise me to find the stand and some other staff but till today I didint get anything.The problem was my landlord not accept tv fit on the wall so I was forced to lay the TV on the table and believe me it was not easy because the TV is big, heavy, and there was no stand.

Television slipped from the cabinet which has more than 1.5 meters on Hard

areas which had been made under the ceramic tails (because the house was renovated)I will add to, I tried to secure the TV all time .

Call knohow they take tv and after 1 week back not repairing "the damage is exceeded"

I send them 1 more letter with the explain in full whats happened, and still not accept ?

Please let me know what should I do

Regards

Remik

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Having a similar issue now.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.