spidey41

rossendales how childish - mail order catalogue

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2507 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i sent a signed for prove it letter to these clowns , here is a copy of the signiture royal mail have for item

Electronic Proof of Delivery for your item

rm.png

Complain to your local Trading Standards office that first of all it is offensive and secondly they have refused your legitimate right to have your fees broken down.

thing is that signiture could have been for anybody as i did not put return postcode or address on envolope , i will be complaining to trading standards though

Given the intellect of the typical Rossendales grunt we can safely assume it wasn't drawn freehand so must have been traced. An I.D. parade could be fun.

thing is that signiture could have been for anybody as i did not put return postcode or address on envolope , i will be complaining to trading standards though

if you do make a complaint to trading standards, their reply could refer you to the reply given in Arkell vs Pressdram (1971)

Give it to BBC Watchdog, and the press/media also your local MP, OFT&TS, and the ICO for good measure. In that order too!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

recieved a letter today from these clowns in response to my prove it request

just states , the balance is for a mail order catalogue ,

agreement was taken out in 2005 ,

last payment date 2009 ,

i know the last payment date is a lie as i have lived at this adress since 2007

and not had any catalogue bills or debts since then ,

have responded via email stating if that is the best you can do then take me to court and you can prove the debt to a judge

the link to the joke or image is in post #5

Ok thanks.

I saw that, wasn't sure if people were seriously claiming it was a middle finger or joking...