Served court order Santander

llama247
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I just been served a court claim from santander Via Howard and Cohen, kind of confused on how to go about it, called someone and they said to fill out the Admissions form, I think she though I was going to fill it out to say I owe them all of the money they claim.

Hi. Bad advice by the advisor by the look of it.

Please can you post a brief history of this debt. What type, when it was taken out, what recent payments have been made (if any).

Please can you also type up the particulars of claim word for word (but removing identifying details and rounding amounts up). What is the date on the claim?

This info will be required if you are to get accurate help and advice from the experts.

It is a store card debt taken out around 2007

made minimum payments for a while then stopped

moved and forgot about it until they used a previous address

got sent to a DCA Lewis

Set a a payment plan 5 pound a month

missed 2 payments and then they sent me a warning letter

then recieve a court claim from santander today

POC

The claimant's claim is for the sum of 80 pounds being monies due from the defendant to the claimant under regulated credit agreement under reference XXXXXXXXXXX.

The defendant has failed to make payment in accordance with the terms of agreement and a default notice has been served upon the defendant pursuant to the Section 87(1) of the consumer credit act 1974.

the claimant claims the sum of 80.00

Hi llama

Does that include court fee and sol fee?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

So total claim is £145....why did you miss the 2 payments of £5? TBH I would just admit and pay it (presuming there is no dispute or defence).Its not worth risking a CCJ for this amount.

Im amazed they have issued a claim for this amount and its certainly not worth defending and dragging it on.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Can you afford to clear the debt in one payment or would you need to agree a payment plan?

• 2 weeks later...