style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Some good advice.

If you get a parking ticket relating to a company called Linkparking Mangement, DO NOT PAY IT.

A friend of mine was clamped back in September and despite letter writing, phonecalls and even a County Court claim against them has not received any response from them.

Their appeals process is a spoof with messages like

'Due to a computer error we have lost all appeals for the last 14 days, please re send'.

The ticket will only give you a choice of paying by Paypal, not credit card, as these guys realy don't want to be found!

Link parking Managements listed address is a car breakers.

Nothing to do with Link parking Ltd which is in an indutrial unit where a different company is based (In Somerset)

The phone number ususlly goes straight to an answerphone but on the rare occasions it has been answered

,the guy claimed to be just an answering service.

She has now made a complaint through companies house to see if that gets her anywhere.

Do not pay these guys, they are a rogue trader just trying to [problem] an easy buck off of unsuspecting victims!

Here is a link to their website - http://linkparkingmanagement.co.uk/

You can see that the style seems to be very similar as that which was criticised by the Court of Appeal recently in the Parking Eye case in which the Court commented on the deceptive nature of their presentation and the lack of honesty.

and its not a parking ticket

its a speculative invoice

if you ignore them or not

is upto you.

but either way

NEVER EVER pay them.

dx

• Confused 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I am the owner of link parking ltd

and have no connection to link parking management ltd.

we are a new company which purchased contracts from link parking management ltd along with their phone number.

We do not clamp vehicles as this illegal and do not even accept payment from PayPal ,

so I would respectively request that you check certain facts before posting slanderous comments.

If all references to link parking are not removed from this page within 24 hours then we will seek legal advice with a view to commencing proceedings against all parties involved in the post. We hope this will not be necessary.

Some good advice.

If you get a parking ticket relating to a company called Linkparking Mangement, DO NOT PAY IT.

A friend of mine was clamped back in September and despite letter writing, phonecalls and even a County Court claim against them has not received any response from them.

Their appeals process is a spoof with messages like

'Due to a computer error we have lost all appeals for the last 14 days, please re send'.

The ticket will only give you a choice of paying by Paypal, not credit card, as these guys realy don't want to be found!

Link parking Managements listed address is a car breakers.

Nothing to do with Link parking Ltd which is in an indutrial unit where a different company is based (In Somerset)

The phone number ususlly goes straight to an answerphone but on the rare occasions it has been answered

,the guy claimed to be just an answering service.

She has now made a complaint through companies house to see if that gets her anywhere.

Do not pay these guys, they are a rogue trader just trying to **** an easy buck off of unsuspecting victims!

• Sad 1

**** Please note that Link Parking - is not the same as Link Parking Management****

Link Parking Ltd is here - http://www.linkparking.co.uk/

As you can see, they are completely different and not to be confused with Link Parking Management Ltd who are here - http://linkparkingmanagement.co.uk/

****EDIT**** but now see below post 8 - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?375094-Link-Parking-Management&p=4076090&viewfull=1#post4076090

You mentioned that you have purchased contracts from Link Parking Management Ltd (you mention them twice in your post above as...Ltd, are you sure that is what they were called ? or is it just Link Parking Management

we are a new company which purchased contracts from link parking management ltd along with their phone number.

We do not clamp vehicles as this illegal and do not even accept payment from PayPal ,

so I would respectively request that you check certain facts before posting slanderous comments.

I.

I'm pleased to see you acknowledge that clamping is illegal. However, I note that your website prominently features an illustration of a Fixed Penalty Notice, something which can only be issued by statutory authorities - not private parking companies. It's misleading at best, and might amount to a breach of CPUTR.

Also, I note that your website is not compliant with the requirements of the Companies Act 2006.

Slander is spoken; I think you mean to refer to comments that you consider might amount to libel. It's usual in these situations to state exactly what you think the offending wording is - otherwise no-one would know which bit you were having a problem with.

I'm sure people will take your big-timing threats much more seriously if a) your own setup was compliant and b) you gave an impression that you knew what you were talking about.

• Haha 1

**** Please note that Link Parking - is not the same as Link Parking Management****

Link Parking Ltd is here - http://www.linkparking.co.uk/

As you can see, they are completely different and not to be confused with Link Parking Management Ltd who are here - http://linkparkingmanagement.co.uk/

Oh dear oh dear. Someone has diverted the Link Parking Management link to a domain parking service. That means that we can't click through and compare the two sites.

Not to worry. Luckily we took screen shots of both sites so that we can show you very clearly that there is absolutely no link at all between Link Parking and Link Parking Management.

attachment.php?attachmentid=39947&d=1355391843

Absolutely no connection with:-

attachment.php?attachmentid=39948&d=1355391844

Now that my friend has received the court judgement against Link parking management, it is time to try to get her money back.

I am a little confused with reference to the comments made by Link parking Ltd.

If they don't Clamp then why does their contract PDF refer to it? .

If they purchased contracts ftom link parking Management then presumably they have contact names, addresses or phone numbers that work?

We will continue to pursue the money owed by all legal methods possible, including other forums, tradings standards,

Rogue Traders and any other helpful ways that can be suggested.

Edited by clampoutoforder

I was surprised that the owner of Link parking Ltd has not responded to my post last week, which reffers to his contracts containing information about clamping vehicles or supplying contact information for Link Parking management. Surely it is in the interests of a legitimate business to help shame these [problem]mers? As 'Bankfodder' mentioned in an earlier post their websites clearly states that they have 'No Links', as do their contracts, contact information and information about the company. Looks like Plan B then!

Edited by clampoutoforder

Further to an earlier thread, my friend has now won her case aginst Link Parking Management and a CCJ has been issued by Northampton Small Claims Court.

As she does not expect to receive a reply or any money, can I have some suggestions on the best way to enforce it? Should she use a now win/ no fee bailiff, solicitor or some other form of debt recovery?

I would throw everything at them!!!

you could use a HCEO to enforce the CCJ

there is right of entry/forced entry to business premises

time to turn it back on to the private parking!!

• Confused 1

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

You are funny i hate bailiffs.

Normally you hate bailiffs and would like to have them all fired-preferably out of a cannon with no safety net.

And yet here you are advocating their use. Admittedly thesePparking Mismanagement companies are pretty much on a par with bailiffs so I suppose a modicum of

latitude is allowable in your defence.

You are funny i hate bailiffs.

Normally you hate bailiffs and would like to have them all fired-preferably out of a cannon with no safety net.

And yet here you are advocating their use. Admittedly thesePparking Mismanagement companies are pretty much on a par with bailiffs so I suppose a modicum of

latitude is allowable in your defence.

:lol::lol:

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

Crumbs...my poor head hurts!!

Why do so many "parking companies" have such confusing backgrounds etc.

Where to start ???

Ok...Link Parking Management do NOT appear to be a Limited Company at Companies House and I cannot see any registration details with either the BPA or the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).

Link Parking Ltd is a very new company and is indeed registered on the Companies House website. So far so good.

The new owner has introduced himself on this thread and WELCOME. The company were only registered 2 months so this would probably explain why they do not yet appear as AOS Members on the British Parking Association website or registered with the Information Commissioners Office (for Data Protection purposes). I will check again in the morning.

According to the following weblink: the sole Director of LINK PARKING LTD is Mr Martin Toby Gardner and he is also a Director of 2 other "active" companies: Cardiff Property Management Ltd and JPM Accident Assistance Ltd ( which is a "no win no fee" claims management company). Again, according to the link, all 3 companies trade from the same address at: Unit 47 Sparrow Works, Martlock, Somerset)

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/913600872

Ooops...I forgot to mention a strange coincidence...another company called Link Management UK (based in Stockport) also used to have the same telephone number that Link Parking Ltd have on their website: 0871 2215919

If all references to link parking are not removed from this page within 24 hours then we will seek legal advice with a view to commencing proceedings against all parties involved in the post. We hope this will not be necessary.

How can you say you have no connection with Link Parking Management Ltd, when you actually state here in your own hand that you purchased contracts from link parking management ltd along with their phone number. ????????

Now, call me old fashioned, but I can see a connection :spy:...... Or am I just being a silly billy :doh: !!

Edited by Binary1
spelling

]Crumbs...my poor head hurts!!

Why do so many "parking companies" have such confusing backgrounds etc.

Where to start ???

Ok...Link Parking Management do NOT appear to be a Limited Company at Companies House and I cannot see any registration details with either the BPA or the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).

Link Parking Ltd is a very new company and is indeed registered on the Companies House website. So far so good.

The new owner has introduced himself on this thread and WELCOME. The company were only registered 2 months so this would probably explain why they do not yet appear as AOS Members on the British Parking Association website or registered with the Information Commissioners Office (for Data Protection purposes). I will check again in the morning.

According to the following weblink: the sole Director of LINK PARKING LTD is Mr Martin Toby Gardner and he is also a Director of 2 other "active" companies: Cardiff Property Management Ltd and JPM Accident Assistance Ltd ( which is a "no win no fee" claims management company). Again, according to the link, all 3 companies trade from the same address at: Unit 47 Sparrow Works, Martlock, Somerset)

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/913600872

Ooops...I forgot to mention a strange coincidence...another company called Link Management UK (based in Stockport) also used to have the same telephone number that Link Parking Ltd have on their website: 0871 2215919[/i]

Maybe our new poster Linkparking would like to comment....

well link have not even been back since 2mins after posting.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It is interesting that the sole director of Link Parking Ltd Mr Gardner, also has interest in a Accident Management company. Since getting clamped my friend has received a number of texts reffering to claiming for 'Mis Sold PPI' and 'Our records indicate that you had an accident'. Surely this is a Coincidence ? I have also noticed that they have now removed reference to 'Clamping' from their terms and conditions.